A rat compares dusty village Garowe to Mogadishu lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
We can sit here all day and bang on about whos place is better. But, what is a undeniable difference between the people of Garowe and Xamar, is that in Garowe, the people aren't guarded by an army 20k+ guerillas from Lake Victoria, who have been calling Xamar home since 2007. Theres also the thing of a person from Garowe can leave his home in the morning, and safely come back home later that evening, without being blown up or robbed at a checkpoint set up by Somali 'National' Army soldiers.

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
Dumb primitive Hutus embarrassed themselves under his tweet, why don’t they secure their terror infested lands instead of crying under a man’s tweet who isn’t even from PL and that’s simply praising the city he visited ?

At this rate Hutus will secure Ugandishu by 2300.

Xamar was liberated+ guarded+ mantained by Bantu Amisom-

Since Mogadishu is the temporary capital - it steals all the funds - and all the FDI goes to so-called capital under the name of Somalia.

Tell me any tuulo oo magaalo builded by HAG extremist - The is answer is none.

This people are cuqdad ridden cunts.
He stated the facts - and they hate it.
Abdirashid used to be minister for Farmaajo under TFG. And he is the head of heritage institute of HAG
( Ninku ayuu ka soo jeedaa Puntland- ) but his action and work was always for Betterment for Somalia.

http://www.heritageinstitute.org/

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We can sit here all day and bang on about whos place is better. But, what is a undeniable difference between the people of Garowe and Xamar, is that in Garowe, the people aren't guarded by an army 20k+ guerillas from Lake Victoria, who have been calling Xamar home since 2007. Theres also the thing of a person from Garowe can leave his home in the morning, and safely come back home later that evening, without being blown up or robbed at a checkpoint set up by Somali 'National' Army soldiers.

Kkkk what a xoolo

Are the people of guriceel guarded by amisom or cadaado?
I compare dusty town garowe to such places

Tukraq

VIP
art.yusuf.file.afp.gi.jpg

Even the one road and bunker that Hamar has secured Is due to this man, the rest of it is like a scene out of fallout

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
The only one amongst the visitors not guarded by fufu is oday Xaaf. Say what you want about chaotic little Galnus, i can respect that. See how they feel relaxed among somalis without fufu telling them where to shit and sleep.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What's so great about Muqdisho? The residents are in fear 24/7, wondering when will a random bomb go off? It's hotter than hell, Amisom abuses you reer Muqdisho and nobody can say anything, As far as I'm concerned Muqdisho is the dusty one. The innocent people's blood that was shed is burning up the city as it should. Justice for them.

Sit down.

I'm not sure why hutu donkeys gloat about Mogadishu as if the city was ever built by them

You are only known for looting it and destroying its historical sites, you gnat brained monkey

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I'm not sure why **** donkeys gloat about Mogadishu as if the city was ever built by them

You are only known for looting it and destroying its historical sites, you gnat brained monkey

Who's checking you though, this is between PLers and H clan. Your homeless gypsy clan is not in the equation. So sit your ass down, boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts