A rant these fucking hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This been on my mind bugging my ass since Friday so if you don’t like to read. Or if you can’t read like @Hmmmm than this thread isn’t for your. Miskeen someone teach hmmm how to read.

so a couple weeks ago I befriended a Paki guy I met at orientation. He seemed pretty chill and we usually chatted whenever I saw this nigga on campus. We usually talked about random shit like video games, nfl fantasy and anime. He was chill pretty much. I saw him at the masjid weekly before I went to work as well.
So fast forward to Friday i finished class at 11. And ran into him and his friends. He invited me to eat with them so we went to a ramen place near by. He was the only one I knew out of the group of 6 guys were there. It was chill for but than everything changed when the convo went from naruto to Shias.

Before I continue I will like to state I am Sunni like a majority of Somalis.

So these guys just started shitting on Persians pretty Much. I was pretty caught of guard by all this. I honestly wasn’t expecting to hear this from any of them. These guys look like your avg stereotype Muslim person who would probably scare a conservative cadaan. I honestly wasn’t expecting to hear any of that messed up shit.

What caught me off guard again was that they posted a pic of a shia mosque near us and I noticed someone in there. A friend of mine( not real close but he my cool af. I was hanging out with him like two weeks ago). I They just made fun of the people there and I just sat their trying to act like I heard everything around me and used my phone. Ended up making an excuse to leave. I could tell one of them noticed I wasnt enjoying the convo. Before I left one of them recommended I join the MSA on campus. First off f*ck those niggas.

I’mma just stick with hanging out with the anime niggas at school. I ain’t attending that MSA meeting. Anime’s niggas ain’t saying anything wild. Anime niggas just be chilling talking about manga and anime titties.

We dead ass had a convo about non Muslims being islamaphobic. But like 5 minutes later these niggas started being shitty to Shias. Fucking hypocrites. How you gonna talk about wanting to be treated like a normal person. But than your a shitty person as well.

I told my Persian homeboy about it. Until Friday I honestly didn’t even think he was Shia. It didn’t even really cross my mind. I just knew he was Muslim. Never questioned him and never had convos about it. He just giggled and said he use to that shit. Doesn’t really bring it up in convos since most are Anti shia.

I understand the fact that some Sunnis probably won’t accept a shia as a muslim. But to look down on them and treat them like crap is stupid. Especially if your asking non Muslims to accept you as Muslim.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I originally told myself I was gonna take a break from this place before the semster started cause I was using it too much. But I just did really good on my first exams so I might start being active again. Not as much though.

This just been going through my head all weekend wanted to rant.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This been on my mind bugging my ass since Friday so if you don’t like to read. Or if you can’t read like @Hmmmm than this thread isn’t for your. Miskeen someone teach hmmm how to read.

so a couple weeks ago I befriended a Paki guy I met at orientation. He seemed pretty chill and we usually chatted whenever I saw this nigga on campus. We usually talked about random shit like video games, nfl fantasy and anime. He was chill pretty much. I saw him at the masjid weekly before I went to work as well.
So fast forward to Friday i finished class at 11. And ran into him and his friends. He invited me to eat with them so we went to a ramen place near by. He was the only one I knew out of the group of 6 guys were there. It was chill for but than everything changed when the convo went from naruto to Shias.

So these guys just started shitting on Persians pretty Much. I was pretty caught of guard by all this. I honestly wasn’t expecting to hear this from any of them. These guys look like your avg stereotype Muslim person who would probably scare a conservative cadaan. I honestly wasn’t expecting to hear any of that messed up shit.

What caught me off guard again was that they posted a pic of a shia mosque near us and I noticed someone in there. A friend of mine( not real close but he my cool af. I was hanging out with him like two weeks ago). I They just made fun of the people there and I just sat their trying to act like I heard everything around me and used my phone. Ended up making an excuse to leave. I could tell one of them noticed I wasnt enjoying the convo. Before I left one of them recommended I join the MSA on campus. First off f*ck those niggas.

I’mma just stick with hanging out with the anime niggas at school. I ain’t attending that MSA meeting. Anime’s niggas ain’t saying anything wild. Anime niggas just be chilling talking about manga and anime titties.

We dead ass had a convo about non Muslims being islamaphobic. But like 5 minutes later these niggas started being shitty to Shias. Fucking hypocrites. How you gonna talk about wanting to be treated like a normal person. But than your a shitty person as well.

I told my Persian homeboy about it. Until Friday I honestly didn’t even think he was Shia. It didn’t even really cross my mind. I just knew he was Muslim. Never questioned him and never had convos about it. He just giggled and said he use to that shit. Doesn’t really bring it up in convos since most are Anti shia.

I understand the fact that some Sunnis probably won’t accept a shia as a muslim. But to look down on them and treat them like crap is stupid. Especially if your asking non Muslims to accept you as Muslim.
I see things ain't turning good for Ya:reallymaury:. Just avoid such people, that's the least you can do to save yourself from issues like those. It just comes off as bare extremism they have that they talk like that. Stick to your anime allies/friends:tocry:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Weebs> shiaphobes
I think everybody deserves respect and if that you have certain kinda hatred for a person, it's best you refrain talking about 'em and kinda obsessing with them. Sometimes y'll get headaches just sitting with those hateful bunchs. Avoiding is the least you can do or we can witness an extremist @Jerome in the house for some time in the near future

Last edited:
My good friend is an Afghani Shia, and I tell him f*ck Shias all the time. Not that deep

You created friction for no reason. Shouldn't have told him

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My good friend is an Afghani Shia, and I tell him f*ck Shias all the time. Not that deep

You created friction for no reason. Shouldn't have told him
I known him for awhile. He cool. Plus he doesn’t attend the same campus as me. He just shrugged it off cause he was use to hearing that stuff.

If someone was talking bad about me behind my back I would want a friend to tell me just saying.

I known him for awhile. He cool. Plus he doesn’t attend the same campus as me. He just shrugged it off cause he was use to hearing that stuff.

If someone was talking bad about me behind my back I would want a friend to tell me just saying.

If they were talking about him specifically then fair enough, I thought they were just shit talking Shias in general

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Hmm this is a sticky one ngl I hang out with somalis mainly and I might have talked with a shia I just didn't know probably but to be their friend it would make me uncomfortable if they're religious considering then they'd bash the sahabahs, pray on rock and stuff. But I don't think it's that deep tbh you can stay friends wth them all I guess
No need to tell you persian friend since it might cause tension, ill feelings and fights because of you telling him.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I guess that was random from their part. Is it me or Somalis never talk about religion in real life, I mean I have never heard any of my Somali friends bring up religion ever, even though we are all Muslims.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I guess that was random from their part. Is it me or Somalis never talk about religion in real life, I mean I have never heard any of my Somali friends bring up religion ever, even though we are all Muslims.
None of my friends actually bring it up in convos. Only religous things we talk about usually is just jummah prayer. I don’t think any of my friends are practicing practicing Muslims. Like not all of them pray 5 times a day. Or attend lectures in our free time. .We usually talk about school, females that they are talking too, video games, and etc.

I know one that goes to duqsi still but he is the only one and that’s cause his parents has a macalin that comes to the house to teach him and his siblings on the weekends.

Besides my encounter with those pakis I haven’t met any religous guys around my age.

I do see people post Quran stuff online sometimes. But I don’t know how religous they are tbh.

The booty warrior has returned.
How's life these days?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
None of my friends actually bring it up in convos. Only religous things we talk about usually is just jummah prayer. I don’t think any of my friends are practicing practicing Muslims. Like not all of them pray 5 times a day. Or attend lectures in our free time. .We usually talk about school, females that they are talking too, video games, and etc.

I know one that goes to duqsi still but he is the only one and that’s cause his parents has a macalin that comes to the house to teach him and his siblings on the weekends.

Besides my encounter with those pakis I haven’t met any religous guys around my age.

I do see people post Quran stuff online sometimes. But I don’t know how religous they are tbh.

Yeah I think it's because we all stop going to dugsi after 14, 15 years old at least that was the case for us and focus more on sports, it might be different for the pakis they are brought up in m
sects based society, so they take the sunni, shia division more seriously whereas as Somalis growing up we never hear these things which is good as far as I'm concerned. Also, me my friends practice Islam but its just that we never talk about it.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah I think it's because we all stop going to dugsi after 14, 15 years old at least that was the case for us and focus more on sports, it might be different for the pakis they are brought up in m
sects based society, so they take the sunni, shia division more seriously whereas as Somalis growing up we never hear these things which is good as far as I'm concerned. Also, me my friends practice Islam but its just that we never talk about it.
At this point since were grown it’s just focused on the individual now. Before when we were younger we were basically made to go to duqsi every weekend. Some viewed it as a chore and didn’t like it as much. While others did. Some hated the fact that their parents made them go to lectures every weekend while others were okay with it.

It just varies by individuals.

I have been noticing girls getting rid of their hijabs lately. There was one I followed on insta for awhile now who even announced through a tweet she wasn’t hijabi anymore since she didn’t want to surprise people who saw her pics on insta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts