A proud Somali Christian Bismillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemState

36/21
VIP
There are Somalis who claimed to be persecuted Christians in order to improve their chances of gaining asylum, but actually believed their lies and became actual Christians :dead:

Keo

VIP
I knew it was gonna be a
:mjpls:

Besides, there's no such thing as a Somali Christian. You are no longer Somali to me once you've decided to throw away your deen.

Last edited:
I knew it was gonna be a
:mjpls:

Besides, there's no such thing as a Somali Christian. You are no longer Somali to me once you've decided to throw away your deen.
We have had many prominent Somali Christians, if you're father is Somali you are Somali.

Infact the Somali constitution explicitly allows the freedom of belief to all Somalis but reserves the right to proselyte only to Islam.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
There’s a few Christian Somalis dotted around burco and Hargeisa. I thought it was quite accepting of beesha SL have these people not only live but preach their faith in peace.

There’s a few Christian Somalis dotted around burco and Hargeisa. I thought it was quite accepting of beesha SL have these people not only live but preach their faith in peace.
In Burco there definitely ain’t no Christian no where. And preaching their faith in a Salafi dominated city, what u smoking on?

QueenofKings

In Burco there definitely ain’t no Christian no where. And preaching their faith in a Salafi dominated city, what u smoking on?

I don’t smoke anything, I’m a Muslim. I’m just speaking on my experience when I visited a few years ago. I didn’t mean preaching by standing on a soap box in the suuq. But they are allowed ‘charity work’ and get funded by Christian organisations. That’s missionary work. I also personally know of a white Christian missionary family who moved to SL from London. They were friends of a lady in my neighbourhood in London. They immersed themselves in Somali culture to no doubt learn about how to preach to us.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I personally have nothing against Somalis that want to become non-muslim or already are.

They are adults and deserve the choice to choose their own religion.

All I request is that they respect my faith and I will respect theirs.

I don’t smoke anything, I’m a Muslim. I’m just speaking on my experience when I visited a few years ago. I didn’t mean preaching by standing on a soap box in the suuq. But they are allowed ‘charity work’ and get funded by Christian organisations. That’s missionary work. I also personally know of a white Christian missionary family who moved to SL from London. They were friends of a lady in my neighbourhood in London. They immersed themselves in Somali culture to no doubt learn about how to preach to us.

That shouldn't be allowed. Their sole intention is to take people away from the deen. I hope they get deported.

Somalis love the diin plus if a few people started spreading christianity and gained ground there would be a call to jihad and they will be fought off

Apologies I didn’t mean to come of rude. I though you meant Christian Somali families you saw in Burco. Burco is a very conservative, they have wadaado and their arday going around enforcing sharia.

QueenofKings

Somalis love the diin plus if a few people started spreading christianity and gained ground there would be a call to jihad and they will be fought off

I agree, and some people do get caught and deported. But gaalo will always try it. I kinda wish Islamic charities would think the same and educate more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts