A proud Somali Christian Bismillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Her wig deserves a sentencing alone

Christianity? Christianity, abaayo?! The one fucking religion we Malis have been at war with for centuries and when they convert they don't even choose a local, Horner sect but full western Christianity like gaal enslaved coons? Absolutely disgusting. I would sooner they be atheists. Traitors of the highest order.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Christianity? Christianity, abaayo?! The one fucking religion we Malis have been at war with for centuries and when they convert they don't even choose a local, Horner sect but full western Christianity like gaal enslaved coons? Absolutely disgusting. I would sooner they be atheists. Traitors of the highest order.
I was being sarcastic. Her wig is truly ugly. Laakin 💯💯💯💯. Christianity is bullshit too. How could you go from Islam to Christianity. It makes no sense. And even worse as a Somali. Ethiopians can take them. Atheism makes sense. Hell, waaqism too. But Christianity??

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I was being sarcastic. Her wig is truly ugly. Laakin 💯💯💯💯. Christianity is bullshit too. How could you go from Islam to Christianity. It makes no sense. And even worse as a Somali. Ethiopians can take them. Atheism makes sense. Hell, waaqism too. But Christianity??

Why you remove the 💯 from under my post, abaayo?

:cosbyhmm:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
He’s still ahlu kitab (following an Abrahamic Religon) i’ve seen Somali atheists which much worse :mybusiness:
0ED6D565-994E-4D46-838A-63CEB8F2D36C.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He makes many posts saying Mashallah/Inshallah and then makes dua. He makes dua for Xamar yet he’s praising Somaliland. He wears a cross but reads quran. this guy is a nutcase

I can relate to him, poor guy, religion is confusing asf.:wow:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Anyone else notice Somali Christians have nuur on their faces? I once saw a Somali young woman and her child on Twitter who accepted Christianity and the light that shined on them.

:ohno:
Thats the lighting, they don't have an ounce of Nur. Her weave is tragic, he's bald headed and out of shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts