Not open for further replies.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
He’s clearly mentally ill. May Allah swt guide him
23115A4F-927B-4B1D-8815-382C040A832A.jpeg

Villainess

He doesn't seem mentally ill to me.
Scroll though his posts. He keeps changing his stance on things and doesn’t seem ok. The reason he looks healthy in the post you tagged is because of his Durag. He looks like an everyday Somali man. But scrolling down you can tell he is not ok up there
Look at his eyes and face shape here. His mouth and eyes can tell a lot

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Scroll though his posts. He keeps changing his stance on things and doesn’t seem ok.
He's clearly trolling the Muslim community. He's a proud Christian and he has stated that so many times. he's not mentally ill and he has an agenda. Thanks but no thanks.

The reason he looks healthy in the post you tagged is because of his Durag.

Wtf does that even mean? Girl bye.

Royalflush

novacane
Scroll though his posts. He keeps changing his stance on things and doesn’t seem ok. The reason he looks healthy in the post you tagged is because of his Durag. He looks like an everyday Somali man. But scrolling down you can tell he is not ok up there
how can the caption say wallahi even tho hes a gaal
ay hes tapped :pachah1:

Villainess

He's clearly trolling the Muslim community. He's a proud Christian and he has stated that so many times. he's not mentally ill and he has an agenda. Thanks but no thanks.

Wtf does that even mean? Girl bye.
That could be plausible. He could be trolling but trolls speak clearly and don’t flip back and forth. But to me he doesn’t seem ok. And it’s simple. A Durag on someone’s head makes them look like your average Somali in America. That’s why I assumed he was a teen trolling.
C8A29F36-B30D-48D4-8F77-F558BC76E58C.jpeg

Why the hell are you so aggressive towards me? What the actual f*ck?

Royalflush

novacane
That could be plausible. He could be trolling but trolls speak clearly and don’t flip back and forth. But to me he doesn’t seem ok. And it’s simple. A Durag on someone’s head makes them look like your average Somali in America. That’s why I assumed he was a teen trolling.
View attachment 168342
something seems amiss
care to share madame gibin and madamoiselle asli:ohreally:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
View attachment 168342
Thanks for your input.

Royalflush

novacane
He makes many posts saying Mashallah/Inshallah and then makes dua. He makes dua for Xamar yet he’s praising Somaliland. He wears a cross but reads quran. this guy is a nutcase
wasnt there a post end of last year landers praying in some british christian memorial :pachah1: their time with their overlords wasnt a complete waste with neefs like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts