A Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and my are close tbh but it can be difficult from time to time. Her English is quite good.

Just learn the language, practise saying what your parents say to you and you're on your way. No Somali girl like the ones you described would marry a dude who can't speak a word of Somali.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Just learn the language, practise saying what your parents say to you and you're on your way. No Somali girl like the ones you described would marry a dude who can't speak a word of Somali.
I am nearly 21 and I don't think I have the time to learn tbh. If this is an hindrance to marrying a somali girl then it probably best if marry out. I never really tried and I am never really going to try due to how my life is, I just don't have any free time for it unfortunately.

I am nearly 21 and I don't think I have the time to learn tbh. If this is an hindrance to marrying a somali girl then it probably best if marry out. I never really tried and I am never really going to try due to how my life is, I just don't have any free time for it unfortunately.

I think you should marry a dayusbaro Somali girl like you. At least they will look Somali even if they speak it. I'm only saying this because I love my people and I'd never marry out. Heard too many horror stories involving racism and xenophobia against the kids or spouse.

Professor

I think you should marry a dayusbaro Somali girl like you. At least they will look Somali even if they speak it. I'm only saying this because I love my people and I'd never marry out. Heard too many horror stories involving racism and xenophobia against the kids or spouse.
I knew that would be a good idea to preserve myself , but somalis that have lack of dhaqan generally have a lack of deen unfortunately.

I knew that would be a good idea to preserve myself , but somalis that have lack of dhaqan generally have a lack of deen unfortunately.

Marry a Salafi dayusbaro from the masjid, they will call you akhi instead of aboowe and they're strict Muslims.

Professor

Marry a Salafi dayusbaro from the masjid, they will call you akhi instead of aboowe and they're strict Muslims.

You know how many of those girls are former ties that turn to the deen once their parties days are over no thanks.:nahgirl:

Professor

If you marry ajanabi it's the same shit. If you want a good girl, af Somaliga soo baro.
You know what I could read that :russ:, but inshallah if I find time i will try aboowe. But you could help me learn it faster by entering my luuq.:mjohreally:

You know what I could read that :russ:, but inshallah if I find time i will try aboowe. But you could help me learn it faster by entering my luuq.:mjohreally:
?
See?! It's not that hard, af Somaligu wuu fudud-yahey.

I'm female oo weliba ku dhali karta, what are you? I thought you were male.

Professor

?
See?! It's not that hard, af Somaligu wuu fudud-yahey.

I'm female oo weliba ku dhali karta, what are you? I thought you were male.
Yo Calm down :whoa: you just went super saiyan somali. Remember am a toddler that needs to be guided.

i am male, Doesn't luuq mean dms though.:what1:

Yo Calm down :whoa: you just went super saiyan somali. Remember am a toddler that needs to be guided.

See waaye? War Somali ma tihid miyaa? You read it as it's pronounced, it's the damn Latin script.

Yes DMs is Luuq. Luuq means alleyway but in slang it can mean DMs.

Professor

See waaye? War Somali ma tihid miyaa? You read it as it's pronounced, it's the damn Latin script.

Yes DMs is Luuq. Luuq means alleyway but in slang it can mean DMs.
I know what script it is , I may be stupid but I ain't that dumb:childplease:. I can read it obviously however I just can't connect the sounds to the correct word in my head if you got what am trying to say but anyway forget it. I will go and buy a somali dictionary. Thanks for you help anyway walaal.

I know what script it is , I may be stupid but I ain't that dumb:childplease:. I can read it obviously however I just can't connect the sounds to the correct word in my head if you got what am trying to say but anyway forget it. I will go and buy a somali dictionary. Thanks for you help anyway walaal.

I learned how to read and write Somali on the internet, forums and Facebook. Good luck!

Somali is probably the easiest langue to understand! Just read what's in front of you :drakewtf:
Mimic your parents when they speak for a few times; you'll likely build your vocabulary and pick up their accent.

Weren't you the nacaas Talking shit about koonfur Somalis .
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Ask your warsan cousin to teach you, or is he retarded as well
:mjlol:

Professor

Weren't you the nacaas Talking shit about koonfur Somalis .
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Ask your warsan cousin to teach you, or is he retarded as well
:mjlol:
Don't worry g even though i may be out of touch of everything somali related. I do know that somaliland has my property stamp on your tribesman's asses sxb. When I go back to somalia to learn my language and dhaqan I will go claim my two free Warsangeli virgins on behalf of the somaliland government:siilaanyosmile:

Don't worry g even though i may be out of touch of everything somali related. I do know that somaliland has my property stamp on your tribesman's asses sxb. When I go back to somalia to learn my language and dhaqan I will go claim my two free Warsangeli virgins on behalf of the somaliland government:siilaanyosmile:
How are you a qabilist when you don't even know somali.No wonder you can't speak Somali when you have the intellectual ability of xayawaan.

No Somali , warsan or otherwise, would be seen dead to a nacaas who can't even engage in the art of shukaansi , how you looking for the Malab when you lost?

:nahgirl:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending