A probable solution for Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
A solution for somalia’s problem is facism and anti-globalism.

Before any of you losers come and snap at me and use Barre as a bad example, i must say something.

Barre was a globalist and qabilist. Somalia heavily relied on russia and america for economic stability. He was OK for the first few years of his rule but the Ogden war war brought catastrophe for somalia.

Somalia could’ve won if we had built industries of our own. But indeed, because of his communist and globalist behaviour, somalia expelling the russians lead to minimal weaponry and a greater support for ethiopia.

My point is, if somalia is to succeed, we should remove the qabilist behaviour by making schools public and outlawing talk of the filth. Eventually, somalis should be scared of the government and free speech non existent. Democracy is fake and corrupted if implemented in somalia . It only works in Western countries and somalia is a country of thick headed apes, a people who would easily exploit the ideology for their own will.

A success story such as that of the nazis and Libya is needed.

AUN Brother Gaddafi. A man whose generosity and love brought about his own fate.

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
A solution for somalia’s problem is facism and anti-globalism.

Before any of you losers come and snap at me and use Barre as a bad example, i must say something.

Barre was a globalist and qabilist. Somalia heavily relied on russia and america for economic stability. He was OK for the first few years of his rule but the Ogden war war brought catastrophe for somalia.

Somalia could’ve won if we had built industries of our own. But indeed, because of his communist and globalist behaviour, somalia expelling the russians lead to minimal weaponry and a greater support for ethiopia.

My point is, if somalia is to succeed, we should remove the qabilist behaviour by making schools public and outlawing talk of the filth. Eventually, somalis should be scared of the government and free speech non existent. Democracy is fake and corrupted if implemented in somalia . It only works in Western countries and somalia is a country of thick headed apes, a people who would easily exploit the ideology for their own will.

A success story such as that of the nazis and Libya is needed.

AUN Brother Gaddafi. A man whose generosity and love brought about his own fate.
Aun gaddafi he was a true african leader, Inshallah we will get another one soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts