A prestigious agricultural school that only accepts 120 out of 160k has a kid straight of Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

This kid will bring back skills badly needed.

Once again he received his scholarship from Abaarso Tech

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is the school ( Earth University) that produces the all organic fruits and vegs for Whole Foods ( all natural grocery store ).

Isn't y'all just in awe that there's only one school that be sending students to prestigious Ivy League schools for the past decade in all of Somalia. This school alone has 7 kids studying advanced agricultural techniques.

I heard some kid is in NYU studying nuclear physicist. I just hope @waraabe aint the president once this kid creates the fat bomb for us. @waraabe is a hitler reincarnated

all hail ABAARSO TECH
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Sum Arab es are bad too. Damn that hijab is sexy

Yea like a Mia Khalifa hijabi type Arab
:ahh:
But the ty arabs are dangerous. If their family finds out they will either beat the living shit out of them, send them back home to marry their 50 year old uncle or kill them. I don't want no dead on my name

Does abaarso accept applications from outside sl, I seem to remember they service all of what is officially Somalia, may be wrong?

Imagine if there were a few more abaarso techs around. These people are doing god's work.

waraabe

Your superior
Does abaarso accept applications from outside sl, I seem to remember they service all of what is officially Somalia, may be wrong?

Imagine if there were a few more abaarso techs around. These people are doing god's work.

No, I think it is only somaliland

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

My nephew is attending it although he was here in the good old USA. However , his family settled back there 5 years ago and he attended elementary and middle school there and took the entrance exam.

It is my family's hope that he enters Oxford :hemad:

Kid was here this summer and he told me that the school is gender segregated. They are punished if they are caught at the girl's dorm.

Btw there are Somali Uni grads who left Western countries to teach at Abaarso so that they can get a resume beautification while getting paid in the process. I know one chick doing it now. Very gifted student cause she attended Georgetown.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
What a place like Somaliland needs is people with experience in dryland farming. It would have been better if he studied in Mexico instead of Costa Rica which is rainforest.

Abaarso :nvjpqts:

My nephew is attending it although he was here in the good old USA. However , his family settled back there 5 years ago and he attended elementary and middle school there and took the entrance exam.

It is my family's hope that he enters Oxford :hemad:

Kid was here this summer and he told me that the school is gender segregated. They are punished if they are caught at the girl's dorm.

Btw there are Somali students who left Western countries to teach at Abaarso so that they can get a resume beautification while getting paid in the process. I know one chick doing it now. Very gifted student cause she attended Georgetown.

I'm sure if they weren't gender segregated, the wadaads would have a field day with insinuations and accusations.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm sure if they weren't gender segregated, the wadaads would have a field day with insinuations and accusations.

The founder of Abaarso Tech survived an attempt to shut his school down. It had to do with the sub clan that lives in Abaarso ( idiot @waraabe tribe ) demanded that goat herder kids be giving a quota or else they will shut down the school.

In another situation a government dude cheated his child into the school. He altered her grade. She got in but was miserably failing in every basic courses and the school took a test of her and took a second a look at her back ground. To their shock her father was a high official. They put 2 and 2 together and expelled his daughter. Guess what the guy does ? He called a press conference to say that he took his daughter out because children in the school were being taught Western values. After back and force press conferences by the school and the gov official it was discovered that the guy cheated his way into the school.

The founder of Abaarso Tech survived an attempt to shut his school down. It had to do with the sub clan that lives in Abaarso ( idiot @waraabe tribe ) demanded that goat herder kids be giving a quota or else they will shut down the school.

In another situation a government dude cheated his child into the school. He altered her grade. She got in but was miserably failing in every basic courses and the school took a test of her and took a second a look at her back ground. To their shock her father was a high official. They put 2 and 2 together and expelled his daughter. Guess what the guy does ? He called a press conference to say that he took his daughter out because children in the school were being taught Western values. After back and force press conferences by the school and the gov official it was discovered that the guy cheated his way into the school.
:meleshame: so embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.