A Popular Sheik and a leading clerk whose video of SL soldiers torturing him for insulting Christians and Ethiopia went viral is Arrested again!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Below is a full hour episode by Ali Harare discussing the real reason why the sheikh is missing and Is arrested, it was reported by many spectors including his daughter (bottom video) witnesses SL CID department kidnapping him early in the wee hours of this morning.

Sheikh Mohammed Ismail's daughter who was present at home during the abduction of her father pleads to SL president for an immediate release of her father.

Last edited:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Somaliland is a de facto Christian state they invite Christians and homosexuals with a warm welcome and they arrest and torture the shuyookh

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is shameful he is being imprisoned because he isnt coon for Muh Queen.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somaliland is a de facto Christian state they invite Christians and homosexuals with a warm welcome and they arrest and torture the shuyookh
This is shameful he is being imprisoned because he isnt coon for Muh Queen.

This Ethiopian colony desert state needs to be dismantled ASAP, we all know how they used to hand over the ONLF Mujahideens to Ethiopia, I would be embarrassed if I hailed from this degenerate,drugs, prostitute and STD ridden region, Akhas.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It’s been reported that he’s released. They only took him in for questioning cause CID have been watching him for years and he went ghost for 7 days ditching his phone so they got suspicious. Anyways he’s out so this a non issue :heh:

@Manafesto :pachah1:

And that staged video is not torture, Somalis are dumb idiots, they think that is a taser...if that was a taser he would not being sitting up and he is not even hitting him with the belt, he is hitting the ground behind him.

FYI the video is from 2006 not 2003 and I remember we all had a good laugh over how badly made it was.

Reborn

And that staged video is not torture, Somalis are dumb idiots, they think that is a taser...if that was a taser he would not being sitting up and he is not even hitting him with the belt, he is hitting the ground behind him.

FYI the video is from 2006 not 2003 and I remember we all had a good laugh over how badly made it was.

Was that thing supposed to be a taser? :mjlol:

Clearly Dahir Riyaale didn't pass on his torturing knowledge to these officers.

Horta didn't the guy in your pfp invite gaalo xaabishi to invade Somalia and kill innocent Muslims in 2006-2009

War iska amuus ninyo we know who actually follows the gaalo :pachah1:

This Ethiopian colony desert state needs to be dismantled ASAP, we all know how they used to hand over the ONLF Mujahideens to Ethiopia, I would be embarrassed if I hailed from this degenerate,drugs, prostitute and STD ridden region, Akhas.

Here's Mujaahid qalbi dhaqax being welcomed in Hargeysa after being released from xaabishi jail.

Was that thing supposed to be a taser? :mjlol:

Clearly Dahir Riyaale didn't pass on his torturing knowledge to these officers.
Well Dahir Riyaal was former faqash officer who probably tortured many of us in the 80s and unfortunately his goons did this to the cleric who was just anti Ethiopian with no extremist views.

Wallahi I feel sorry for the hardship the waddad is facing

Nah it's real is probably in 2003 during the height of itaxad terrorist activities in SL and Somalia

Nah it's real is probably in 2003 during the height of itaxad terrorist activities in SL and Somalia

Trust me it is from 2006, I remember this quite well, if you believe it's real then you also believe action movies are real bro :mjpls:

Trending

Latest posts