A Plague worse than the Somali incel

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the diaspora, we know thousands of male Somalis spent time in the slammer and once, you’re skinny built. tall and a very young male in jail, you become the most after sought Deeqa for the tough and hardened criminals, therefore many have been raped in jail and lost their sanity. Once released from jail, they roam on social media aimlessly and mindlessly with only one purpose, they insult Somali women. They yearn for their qurruxleey status in jail and are actually in competition with these Somali women dating and marrying non-Somali men. They despise them and are the raging bull. Without mentioning names, several of them are here with us on Somalispot, and to understand them, check each post they posted here. It’s always tirades and anger towards Somali women. They think every Somali woman is a threat to date Jamaicans, Albanians, Moroccans, African Americans or Haitians and thus loose their jail qalanjo title to them.

How could we help these men? Any ideas!!

In the diaspora, we know thousands of male Somalis spent time in the slammer and once, you’re skinny built. tall and a very young male in jail, you become the most after sought Deeqa for the tough and hardened criminals, therefore many have been raped in jail and lost their sanity. Once released from jail, they roam on social media aimlessly and mindlessly with only one purpose, they insult Somali women. They yearn for their qurruxleey status in jail and are actually in competition with these Somali women dating and marrying non-Somali men. They despise them and are the raging bull. Without mentioning names, several of them are here with us on Somalispot, and to understand them, check each post they posted here. It’s always tirades and anger towards Somali women. They think every Somali woman is a threat to date Jamaicans, Albanians, Moroccans, African Americans or Haitians and thus loose their jail qalanjo title to them.

What somali man made you write such a long ass post.
War iisku xiishood

VixR

Veritas
I feel like this post is directed at @Geeljire sanbuur and gang. Wild, unsupervised, street kid, did time, came out full force against women.

Fam, did a Somali woman tell you to deal, etc?
Waad iiska hadashay. I only dislike trashy females. Not 99% of somali women.
Yes i have been arrested.
Have you all been arrested, ffs :icon lol:

Even the so-called “traditional” hardcore ones have all been in trouble with the law :holeup:

I would’ve just lied and said no if I were you.

I feel like this post is directed at @Geeljire sanbuur and gang. Wild, unsupervised, street kid, did time, came out full force against women.

Fam, did a Somali woman tell you to deal, etc?

Have you all been arrested, ffs :icon lol:

Even the so-called “traditional” hardcore ones have all been in trouble with the law :holeup:

I would’ve just lied and said no if I were you.
I have been arrested in Somalia. Never in the West wll.
I wanted him to question me and see were he was going.
I have talked about it a couple months ago. It was in Hargeysa

VixR

Veritas
I have been arrested in Somalia. Never in the West wll.
I wanted him to question me and see were he was going.
I have talked about it a couple months ago. It was in Hargeysa
For what?

It ranges from alcohol bottles, to ngos, to suggesting a different independence date from what I gather.

For what?

It ranges from alcohol bottles, to ngos, to suggesting a different independence date from what I gather.
Basically i told some soliders to f*ck off and had a known murdered in my car. So we got arrested.
No alcohol
f*ck NGOs
Only independence day is june 1

Someone was murdered in your car?
Nah. This guy who i was giving a ride to was headed to ceerigabo. And i had a landcruiser and he said let me hitch a ride. As we were leaving hargeysa his sister reported him. He killed 3 people in ceeri. I didnt know him.
I got arrested for association told them to f*ck off and was tooken away saldhiga dhexe

Tukraq

VIP

somalis run prisons though, nobody dare steps to them, not sure about in Australia though, but in North America, malis move in big packs in prison, nobody wants the problem of getting jumped 50 vs 1

You watched too many american movies. This sh1t doesnt happen in europe. I think this is more of you describing your fantasies than anything else

This is definitely some kinda fetish he is posting about:susp:

Waryaa @AussieHustler do you want us to start callin u Quruxleey:westbrookwtf:

Somali guys rejecting him which made him hate somali guys makes more sense. Than a gay criminal who comes out of jail and go on Twitter bashing Somali girls. Like why somali girls? Its not like somali girls are taking gay dudes from him. Make zero sense

America

Prison Rape Allegations Are on the Rise

Prison rape is far from being eliminated, and there have been complaints for years that the law lacks real teeth. But new numbers released Wednesday show there has been at least one big change since 2012: sexual assault behind bars is being reported more — a lot more.

“I see this is a clear sign that prisoners are starting to trust the system, rather than an indication that sexual abuse in detention is skyrocketing,” said Lovissa Stannow, the executive director of Just Detention International, the leading advocacy organization trying to curb prison rape.

In 2011, before the national standards were issued, there were 8,768 allegations of sexual assault and harassment nationwide. By the end of 2015, that total had jumped to 24,661, a leap of more than 180 percent, according to the federal Bureau of Justice Statistics, which compiles the numbers it collects from corrections departments.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2018/07/25/prison-rape-allegations-are-on-the-rise

U.K

The truth about rape and sexual assault in prison, from a man who has been on the inside

Sexual assaults, including a number of very violent rapes, have been happening in our overcrowded and understaffed prisons for years.

However recent figures released by the Ministry of Justice suggest that more cases of sexual offences committed inside prisons are being recorded – back in 2010, the figure for assaults in English and Welsh jails was 137, but by 2015 the total had more than doubled to 300.

But an unknown number of assaults are never reported because many inmates fear being labelled ‘a grass’ or informer.

This conspiracy of silence means that the actual figure for such crimes is likely much higher than the official statistics suggest.

However, in recent years more and more young and vulnerable inmates aged 18 or 19 are being placed on adult wings rather than being sent to Young Offender Institutions.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/04/26/sexu...-to-jail-will-i-be-raped-6596399/?ito=cbshare

Deeqo, abaayo admit.

Tukraq

VIP
America

Prison Rape Allegations Are on the Rise

Prison rape is far from being eliminated, and there have been complaints for years that the law lacks real teeth. But new numbers released Wednesday show there has been at least one big change since 2012: sexual assault behind bars is being reported more — a lot more.

“I see this is a clear sign that prisoners are starting to trust the system, rather than an indication that sexual abuse in detention is skyrocketing,” said Lovissa Stannow, the executive director of Just Detention International, the leading advocacy organization trying to curb prison rape.

In 2011, before the national standards were issued, there were 8,768 allegations of sexual assault and harassment nationwide. By the end of 2015, that total had jumped to 24,661, a leap of more than 180 percent, according to the federal Bureau of Justice Statistics, which compiles the numbers it collects from corrections departments.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2018/07/25/prison-rape-allegations-are-on-the-rise

U.K

The truth about rape and sexual assault in prison, from a man who has been on the inside

Sexual assaults, including a number of very violent rapes, have been happening in our overcrowded and understaffed prisons for years.

However recent figures released by the Ministry of Justice suggest that more cases of sexual offences committed inside prisons are being recorded – back in 2010, the figure for assaults in English and Welsh jails was 137, but by 2015 the total had more than doubled to 300.

But an unknown number of assaults are never reported because many inmates fear being labelled ‘a grass’ or informer.

This conspiracy of silence means that the actual figure for such crimes is likely much higher than the official statistics suggest.

However, in recent years more and more young and vulnerable inmates aged 18 or 19 are being placed on adult wings rather than being sent to Young Offender Institutions.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/04/26/sexu...-to-jail-will-i-be-raped-6596399/?ito=cbshare

Deeqo, abaayo admit.
why state America in general in a Somali forum lol, obviously if you don't have a clique up culture like somalis you might get affected luckily our boys are together in the cells by the 50s and nobody dares try any funny business

why state America in general in a Somali forum lol, obviously if you don't have a clique up culture like somalis you might get affected luckily our boys are together in the cells by the 50s and nobody dares try any funny business

@Tukraq

Which jail were you incarcerated and which year, I will check the names of the prisoners at that time.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Which jail were you incarcerated and which year, I will check the names of the prisoners at that time.
heres my prison photo
martin-luther-king-jr-sitting-everett_1024x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending