View attachment 74800
Anywhere in east africa > 50 cent refugee camp in gedo

50cent.jpeg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@nine is from Bardheere not cabudwaaq

Don’t tell me about baardheere I have been to baardheere most of baardheere belongs to harti and luuq was first settled by an mj man who discovered luuq @nine is a guest in gedo his land in galgaduud dhuusomareeb iyo balanbal iyo galosoor has been taken over by ceyr that’s why his people are squatting in gedo cause the tyrant dictator despotic communist Leninist siad barre settled his people there illegally when they where chased out of galgaduud

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don’t tell me about baardheere I have been to baardheere most of baardheere belongs to harti and luuq was first settled by an mj man who discovered luuq @nine is a guest in gedo his land in galgaduud dhuusomareeb iyo balanbal iyo galosoor has been taken over by ceyr that’s why his people are squatting in gedo cause siad barre settled his people there illegally when they where chased out of galgaduud

Oh wow your back brother, long time no see the bah dirooble nut job. I am here to take u on anything anywhere as usual that BAH DUBAYS loyalist.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Oh wow your back brother, long time no see the bah dirooble nut job. I am here to take u on anything anywhere as usual that BAH DUBAYS loyalist.
War ninyaho I hear a lot of calaacal by other Puntlanders cause I hear deni has made his cousin who is bah yaqoub the general of Puntland army kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@DR OSMAN if you want to adress me as bah dirooble then I will address you as bah yaqoub boowe ma garatey cause you are a sub clan of bah yaqoub

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN if you want to adress me as bah dirooble then I will address you as bah yaqoub boowe ma garatey cause you are a sub clan of bah yaqoub

If I am Bah Yacqoub, why don't I share my diya payments with them? I pay my own fines and compensation matters in PL. So that make no sense to me what your saying. My clan is the 'diya' level paying members and that's Bah Dubays.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If I am Bah Yacqoub, why don't I share my diya payments with them? I pay my own fines and compensation matters in PL. So that make no sense to me what your saying. My clan is the 'diya' level paying members and that's Bah Dubays.
Boowe you live with cumar maxamud in burtinle they call you bahooro meaning a tribe that came from another land kkk that’s why you pay your diya separate cause no other sub clan of cismaan maxamud settles in burtinle

That’s why you fleed from bosaso iyo qardho and were granted persona non grata cause you have become unruly and disobeyed your king.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Saxiib ina adeer aniga ruunta ku sheegiyo maanta laakinse make another thread walle sidi moos camal ba ku fiiqfiiqi ruunta ba indhaha ka saari ee buur ba saaran tahay ee aniga buurta ka soo dejin walle cagta ba damiirka saaari Beerka caaro ku goosay

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Boowe you live with cumar maxamud in burtinle they call you bahooro meaning a tribe that came from another land kkk that’s why you pay your diya separate cause no other sub clan of cismaan maxamud settles in burtinle

That’s why you fleed from bosaso iyo qardho and were granted persona non grata cause you have become unruly and disobeyed your king.

Yes @Abdalla @Manzana and I are nugaalis I know that.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Aflagaada oo joogtadaa ah meel aa ka galno ba weeyne ee maanta waa kala baxeeyna sidi biyo iyo saliid walle been ba u barateey laakinse programmingka abo kugu soobiyey aniga dawodeeda haayo boowe brace yourself for cognitive dissonance

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Stop begging bahooro kkk you get respect in burtinle and given a seat by cumar maxamud And ciise maxamud cause you are cismaan maxamud now pay homage and don’t be disobedient to your king

As my father replied to king kong, I will reply to u. Boqortoyada sumcadisa iyo tarikhdisa diidi maayo, lakin shaksi ahantaada ayaan diidan ahay because your nabnaab who has no wisdom or hikmad to impress even osman mahmoud clans let alone other majertens or hartis. Hence I stand with Islan Mahamad the real boqor who founded PL and brought peace and unity between the clans in order to create a government.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
As my father replied to king kong, I will reply to u. Boqortoyada sumcadisa iyo tarikhdisa diidi maayo, lakin shaksi ahantaada ayaan diidan ahay because your nabnaab who has no wisdom or hikmad to impress even osman mahmoud clans let alone other majertens or hartis. Hence I stand with Islan Mahamad the real boqor who founded PL and brought peace and unity between the clans in order to create a government.
Hada bah dirooble nahay we have a boqortooyo majerteenia and a sultante of hobyo plus the aristocracy of somalia like abdirshid cali sharmarke ma garatey waa illahay mahadiisa boowe today in 2019 the head judge of the world court at international criminal court maxa weeye nin bah dirooble ah speaking about hikmad iyo wisdom but all i hear from you is jealousy and envy war nin yaho wax iskula har ee saan sii ma ahaa..

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hada bah dirooble nahay we have a boqortooyo majerteenia and a sultante of hobyo plus the aristocracy of somalia like abdirshid cali sharmarke ma garatey waa illahay mahadiisa boowe today in 2019 the head judge of the world court at international criminal court maxa weeye nin bah dirooble ah speaking about hikmad iyo wisdom but all i hear from you is jealousy and envy war nin yaho wax iskula har ee saan sii ma ahaa..

You son of a , see you twist shit just like kingkong twisted my father words. He said I don't respect you as an individual as you lack wisdom and character to convince me let alone other Darods. I am not questioning the boqortoyo in Mudug or Bari. If they were so bad, then obviously my ancestors would've been bad also since they LIVED under such place. The boqortoyo history is and will never be denied that they produced the fruits and people that built this country.

They laid the foundation out so people like SYL and Islam Mahamed can be born to take the people to a next level. But don't twist that with your a good person or your smart person or you have any wisdom at any level, that doesn't mean that all. You can be a farid lakin nacas ayaa ka dhalan karo. Look at sharmarke jnr he is a pure nacas but his father was a brilliant man. That's all I am saying, we judge people as individuals, as for history that is written it cannot be changed and we respect the boqortoyo.

Why you think Bah Dubays left Bari? people don't just pack up and leave for no good reason. We believe and strongly still believe we are the Boqor of Osman Mahmoud.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You son of a , see you twist shit just like kingkong twisted my father words. He said I don't respect you as an individual as you lack wisdom and character to convince me let alone other Darods. I am not questioning the boqortoyo in Mudug or Bari. If they were so bad, then obviously my ancestors would've been bad also since they LIVED under such place. The boqortoyo history is and will never be denied that they produced the fruits and people that built this country.

They laid the foundation out so people like SYL and Islam Mahamed can be born to take the people to a next level. But don't twist that with your a good person or your smart person or you have any wisdom at any level, that doesn't mean that all. You can be a farid lakin nacas ayaa ka dhalan karo. Look at sharmarke jnr he is a pure nacas but his father was a brilliant man. That's all I am saying, we judge people as individuals, as for history that is written it cannot be changed and we respect the boqortoyo.

Why you think Bah Dubays left Bari? people don't just pack up and leave for no good reason. We believe and strongly still believe we are the Boqor of Osman Mahmoud.
Ina adeer lets agree to disagree cumar abdirashid cali sharmarke is a diplomat thanks to his shrewd diplomacy jubbaland was created ahmed madoobe said Cumar cabdirashid was the backbone in the creation of jubbaland so give credit where credit is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending