A pic has been leaked of ONLF extraditee surrounded by Ethiopian military (horrific pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
The SSDF came up with this idea to overthrow the government, followed by the SNM. Ethiopia funded these terrorists organizations, and encouraged my MI6, to overthrow Somalia's government.

Now, compare during his administration and today.
and worst of all they allied themselves with Mengistu, and failed to create a new national government to replace the SRC.

The SSDF came up with this idea to overthrow the government, followed by the SNM. Ethiopia funded these terrorists organizations, and encouraged my MI6, to overthrow Somalia's government.

Both administrations are/ were self destructive.We need to look beyond a dictator who starved most of his people and then massacred so many.It is time for a new state for Somalis by Somalis.Your mindset cant exist in the new world saxib.
:browtf:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The SSDF came up with this idea to overthrow the government, followed by the SNM. Ethiopia funded these terrorists organizations, and encouraged by MI6, to overthrow Somalia's government.

Mi6? :pachah1:pull up evidence or retract that claim!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Sxb you linked me a reference page :bell:this isnt evidence :bell:
Screenshot_20170902-135038.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts