A one-person, one-vote election that will be based on 4.5 clan system and the politicians out of the two parties will be out!

Not really beesha mashunguli Are majority jilib and jamame like puntiequeen say thier fertility is very high and also are hardworking people ✌️ the one in the usa 🇺🇸 don’t even number 10k , they don’t came like they used 2005 -2010 anymore
They’re qowmiyad honestly but if anybody went back to the jubas it’s empty now days there’s no opportunities most kids are forcefully taken by shabab a lot of the juba madoweyene left around 2011 drought. About a million of jubalanders are in neighboring Kenya. Some moved to puntland, xamar qurbaha and so on.

also don’t blame them for having more kids because their 14 year old boy is married off as soon as he feels it. They also don’t ask too much from the groom normal price of $200 for the whole wedding. As long as the kid can go work his ass off he gets to marry. Even oromo is humble in their weddings. We will be finished if we don’t change our ways. :icon lol:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
They’re qowmiyad honestly but if anybody went back to the jubas it’s empty now days there’s no opportunities most kids are forcefully taken by shabab a lot of the juba madoweyene left around 2011 drought. About a million of jubalanders are in neighboring Kenya. Some moved to puntland, xamar qurbaha and so on.

also don’t blame them for having more kids because their 14 year old boy is married off as soon as he feels it. They also don’t ask too much from the groom normal price of $200 for the whole wedding. As long as the kid can go work his ass off he gets to marry. Even oromo is humble in their weddings. We will be finished if we don’t change our ways. :icon lol:
Boowe wasmada hala badiyo daqan carabedkan silka gabada la ilalinaayo hala iska daayo 😂😂😂

Boowe wasmada hala badiyo daqan carabedkan silka gabada la ilalinaayo hala iska daayo 😂😂😂
Young dudes back home are stuck they can’t afford it until they’re like 28-30ish most of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There’s no way will compete with oromo and Madow. Darood women are okay with getting maritiem early age but you have to pay a good amount of money for wedding plus family doonis. Isaaq don’t even think about getting married early they reserved for the old ass 40 year old dudes. Hawiye are the best in my opinion they get married early and actually help out the boy who’s getting married to their daughter especially abgaal cusman. @Prince of HS what’s the secret eboow ?

Young dudes back home are stuck they can’t afford it until they’re like 28-30ish most of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There’s no way will compete with oromo and Madow. Darood women are okay with getting maritiem early age but you have to pay a good amount of money for wedding plus family doonis. Isaaq don’t even think about getting married early they reserved for the old ass 40 year old dudes. Hawiye are the best in my opinion they get married early and actually help out the boy who’s getting married to their daughter especially abgaal cusman. @Prince of HS what’s the secret eboow ?
Yeah I realised it too we don’t waste time getting married. Even in xamar, the young men even if still in education get married and go to university/high school at the same time. Other hawiye clans in the city don’t do that as much. back in our rural areas it’s normal for a young man in his late teens or 20 to have 2 wives. We also don’t make marriage a difficult process. D&M are similar in culture as well to this

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Yeah I realised it too we don’t waste time getting married. Even in xamar, the young men even if still in education get married and go to university/high school at the same time. Other hawiye clans in the city don’t do that. back in our rural areas it’s normal for a young man in his late teens or 20 to have 2 wives
Wa cambulada add cuneesid to much protein means to much qooq😂

Yeah I realised it too we don’t waste time getting married. Even in xamar, the young men even if still in education get married and go to university/high school at the same time. Other hawiye clans in the city don’t do that as much. back in our rural areas it’s normal for a young man in his late teens or 20 to have 2 wives. We also don’t make marriage a difficult process. D&M are similar in culture as well to this
I plan on getting married from the abgaal someday inshallah.

Hirshabelle

Hawadle will be competing on the presidency
Abgaal will be Competing on the vice presidency
Gaaljecel will be cometing on the Speaker
Gugundhabe will be Competing on the first deputy speaker
Madowweyne on the second speaker

Jubaland

OG will be Competing on the presidency
Mx vice presidency

Galmudug HG presidency
Mx vice presidency
Murusade speaker

Mogadishu mayor open for all but HG will win. wasirka Gudaha Fiqi and Bukhari will influence in favour of Sacad and Saleebaan

This is from UPD source i spoke to him earlier today

Nothing will change except people voting directly based on the Gentlemen's agreements

Kheyre, Farmaajo, most Abgaal and HG candidates will not make to the presidency under the two party system. One party will be the ruling one and the opposition will have to form one party and choose one leader

Hassan Sheikh party will be in alliance with Dir/Isaaq, OG, HG and Hawadle

It's like his running mate for vice president to come from SL could be Muuse Biixi

I will havev my undisputed 5 years term as the ruler of Hirshabelle that will be enough to change every thing in this state specially my side of jowhar and North west middle Shabelle 😎😎
1m1v will not be happening in Somalia anytime soon

Trending