A NY POST Type of Profile Article about Youtuber Angelina Soma

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Angelina Soma also know as Amal made her debut on Social media -YouTube years ago. She was an adorable nerdy, spectacle-Hijaabi Xaliimo from the shores of the Midwest. She has a brother, who did not grow with her, and a mother who she has not gotten along with since having her baby girl. By all account, this is an extremely intelligent girl, with luscious pronounced lips which were no doubt inherited from her mom side, and a snug bantu nose that can win the heart of Prince Hakim from Coming to America movie. Her large, lullaby eyes are bewitching, and captivating. Her body figure is not elegant, but firm, possibly due to her weight fluctuations. Miss Angelina has publicly chronicled her tumultuous relationship with her mother, whom she calls an abusive Narcissist. Her Intelligence, and good heart is what is most charming about her. One might even add her sense of resilience in humor, and self deprecations is Mashalaaah. Amal is a product of the Diaspora Somali- who are either born or raised in the west. She is the first generation of Somali who are faced with this tricky dance of retaining Somali Culturism, and their Western, strongly identified -Being-ism. The idea of outwardly, and openly calling your mother a Narcissist is clearly an indicative sign, and symptom of this phenomenon. Interestingly, enough, YouTube- is starting to have lots of other Angelinas'- where they express intensely intimate personal trials into the not so private social media platform. Xaliimos- which is a Synonym for Somali girls in the West, and back home - videos are creeping up on YouTube, showing their rebel nature of defying Society, and Family custom- out in the open. I was invited to meet Miss Angelina this past Weekend, and found her home quite interesting. I expected a chaos of baby toys, and laundry on the floor- but was pleasantly surprised to see her home, neat- and ordinary. Although, for the sake of humor- i was startled numerously & intermittently by an odd sound- of carbon dioxide alarm detector sound. Miss Angelina assured me she has been calling the maintenance of her home for several years now. Her appearance was guarded, and freshly attired. She gave me a silent look, starred me up, down- and smiled. I was tempted to ask what was the smile for, but i avoided any sign of appearing too suspect- lest she dismiss the Interview abruptly. I was on a deadline to write this article, and i was going to do it without Angelina's various tricks of refusing personal responsibilities. We sat down - her adorable toddler was at school- therefore it was a bummer not to have met her and introduce myself- or at least observe with immense countenance.

Our conversation was cordial, sometimes jovial, and sometimes intensely Intellectual- which really confirmed my idea that she is a bright young lady. Some questions were never answered, others ignored, or followed by- "What do you mean" stark interrogative questioning. I smiled, Submissively, and, was trying to be my best, also not to rouse her emotions- or risk being called a Narcissist. Various topics were discussed, almost all topics were approachable- except two- her ex. and her father for that matter. It seems women of her family are equally at the brunt of her anger, and blame, yet the men get a free pass.Her brother periodically is blamed- but only vaguely- and also distantly. Very obvious it has been a long time since they were in touch. My impression was she is a victim of her mother. Not how she means it- by calling her a narcissist- but by the DNA that runs in her blood. Like her mother, She is fiercely intelligent, fiercely independent woman. Like mother, like daughter if you will. Their relationship is very fragile, and needs a lot of love than the average Mother/Daughter conflicts relationship. Maybe that is why they can't get along? They are "too much" alike? We discussed possibility Angelina was breaking the cycle of the women in her family, by not doing what her mother did- hopefully breaking a generation of lone women fighting through the system called- LIFE! We got into other deeper topic of spirituality, and motherhood- and she seem to thrive in these area, and has a somewhat a blessed inner being that i find hard to explain. Transcendent if you will.

In the end we laughed, sipped tea- and munched on delicious pastries that Amal bought from her favorite spot- Star bucks. In conclusion, i was charmed, and delighted that we ended with a mutual understanding of goodness, and peace.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you guys NOT a fan of Amal as i am? What a bunch of haters

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nothing wrong with her i love her videos abuse is real in the somali community shes speaking the truth people need to stay woke!!

I agree. Nothing wrong with her. I am a fan.

Angelina Soma also know as Amal made her debut on Social media -YouTube years ago. She was an adorable nerdy, spectacle-Hijaabi Xaliimo from the shores of the Midwest. She has a brother, who did not grow with her, and a mother who she has not gotten along with since having her baby girl. By all account, this is an extremely intelligent girl, with luscious pronounced lips which were no doubt inherited from her mom side, and a snug bantu nose that can win the heart of Prince Hakim from Coming to America movie. Her large, lullaby eyes are bewitching, and captivating. Her body figure is not elegant, but firm, possibly due to her weight fluctuations. Miss Angelina has publicly chronicled her tumultuous relationship with her mother, whom she calls an abusive Narcissist. Her Intelligence, and good heart is what is most charming about her. One might even add her sense of resilience in humor, and self deprecations is Mashalaaah. Amal is a product of the Diaspora Somali- who are either born or raised in the west. She is the first generation of Somali who are faced with this tricky dance of retaining Somali Culturism, and their Western, strongly identified -Being-ism. The idea of outwardly, and openly calling your mother a Narcissist is clearly an indicative sign, and symptom of this phenomenon. Interestingly, enough, YouTube- is starting to have lots of other Angelinas'- where they express intensely intimate personal trials into the not so private social media platform. Xaliimos- which is a Synonym for Somali girls in the West, and back home - videos are creeping up on YouTube, showing their rebel nature of defying Society, and Family custom- out in the open. I was invited to meet Miss Angelina this past Weekend, and found her home quite interesting. I expected a chaos of baby toys, and laundry on the floor- but was pleasantly surprised to see her home, neat- and ordinary. Although, for the sake of humor- i was startled numerously & intermittently by an odd sound- of carbon dioxide alarm detector sound. Miss Angelina assured me she has been calling the maintenance of her home for several years now. Her appearance was guarded, and freshly attired. She gave me a silent look, starred me up, down- and smiled. I was tempted to ask what was the smile for, but i avoided any sign of appearing too suspect- lest she dismiss the Interview abruptly. I was on a deadline to write this article, and i was going to do it without Angelina's various tricks of refusing personal responsibilities. We sat down - her adorable toddler was at school- therefore it was a bummer not to have met her and introduce myself- or at least observe with immense countenance.

Our conversation was cordial, sometimes jovial, and sometimes intensely Intellectual- which really confirmed my idea that she is a bright young lady. Some questions were never answered, others ignored, or followed by- "What do you mean" stark interrogative questioning. I smiled, Submissively, and, was trying to be my best, also not to rouse her emotions- or risk being called a Narcissist. Various topics were discussed, almost all topics were approachable- except two- her ex. and her father for that matter. It seems women of her family are equally at the brunt of her anger, and blame, yet the men get a free pass.Her brother periodically is blamed- but only vaguely- and also distantly. Very obvious it has been a long time since they were in touch. My impression was she is a victim of her mother. Not how she means it- by calling her a narcissist- but by the DNA that runs in her blood. Like her mother, She is fiercely intelligent, fiercely independent woman. Like mother, like daughter if you will. Their relationship is very fragile, and needs a lot of love than the average Mother/Daughter conflicts relationship. Maybe that is why they can't get along? They are "too much" alike? We discussed possibility Angelina was breaking the cycle of the women in her family, by not doing what her mother did- hopefully breaking a generation of lone women fighting through the system called- LIFE! We got into other deeper topic of spirituality, and motherhood- and she seem to thrive in these area, and has a somewhat a blessed inner being that i find hard to explain. Transcendent if you will.

In the end we laughed, sipped tea- and munched on delicious pastries that Amal bought from her favorite spot- Star bucks. In conclusion, i was charmed, and delighted that we ended with a mutual understanding of goodness, and peace.
Am I missing something? She doesn’t look Bantu at all

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Am I missing something? She doesn’t look Bantu at all

She is Half Osman Mahmood- their kings or Sultans intermarried with their slaves, and had them take the tribe of Osaman Mahmood MJ- That is why Osman mahmood are the most Bantu looking Mjs

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
In one of her recent videos (now deleted) she had a mental breakdown were she called her mother a b**** and said she regrets ever F****** that guy who "doesn't ask about his kid"

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In one of her recent videos (now deleted) she had a mental breakdown were she called her mother a b**** and said she regrets ever F****** that guy who "doesn't ask about his kid"

No. She never cursed at her ex. She barely mentions him. He is no doubt Isaaq because he took her to Hargeisa . Her dad is not even mentioned.

SonOfMaverick

No. She never cursed at her ex.
She mentioned him a few times and all the times she did was in a negative way. Angelina talked about how she initiated the divorce and talked about how he was a deadbeat. She keeps deleting the videos though or setting them on private.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She mentioned him a few times and all the times she did was in a negative way. Angelina talked about how she initiated the divorce and talked about how he was a deadbeat. She keeps deleting the videos though or setting them on private.

Maybe it was videos i never watched.

SonOfMaverick

Maybe it was videos i never watched.
Bro she mentioned you in one of her videos and claimed she thinks she might know you in real life. I think you posted about her before and she lurks on the Somalispot pages.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bro she mentioned you in one of her videos and claimed she thinks she might know you in real life. I think you posted about her before and she lurks on the Somalispot pages.

I see. I am a fan. Hiiii Amaaal

Trending

Latest posts