A Nice Cadaan Man Teaching Geeljires to Geeljire

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
:ulyin:Very interesting but I agree with the dome statement, learned that from PBS kids

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Who needs dhaqan celsi when you can go to that camp?

Even Cadaans and people from other cultures should do this. Kids need some time away from all this electronic madness and urban sprawl and to gain some survival skills and feel close to nature. Going back to Somalia in the summer growing up did me a lot of good. Allah knows I'd send Boogie if he was my son so he could stop posting on here and chase some sheep instead.

:reallymaury:

Boogie

Even Cadaans and people from other cultures should do this. Kids need some time away from all this electronic madness and urban sprawl and to gain some survival skills and feel close to nature. Going back to Somalia in the summer growing up did me a lot of good. Allah knows I'd send Boogie if he was my son so he could stop posting on here and chase some sheep instead.

:reallymaury:
My parents will bring me to Somali on a trip in a few years

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
My parents will bring me to Somali on a trip in a few years
Be prepared my dude. Its gonna be rough out there. :wowsweat:
Culture shock, a lot of mosquito bites, the weather, the food. Speaking in hooyo mataalo will get you roasted big time

Boogie

I've never been to Wales or done anything of that sort but I've been to loads of countryside walks and daytrips to farms.
Yea every year when I was younger the school made us go to the farm it was fun when I was young but it suck when I got older they told us to go find stuff in the forest and then kids in my class got ticks

Yea every year when I was younger the school made us go to the farm it was fun when I was young but it suck when I got older they told us to go find stuff in the forest and then kids in my class got ticks

I remember on one of the trips it rained really badly on the way to the forest. When we got there the footpath was so muddy and the floor was so slippery. We had to cross to get to the other side and forage for items. It took like 5 hours. :jcoleno:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Wales kulah those people are dodgy I heard their farmers are so women deprived that they relieve themselves into their animals:hova:

Trending

Latest posts