A New Somalia Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am suprised why clans in Somalia feel the need to separate from Somalia or Federalize. Why can't we just black-list the 'south' and say this area is holding Somalia up and create a New Somalia for the areas that wish for Somalia. Start from Galkacyo to Erigavo to Burco and to Puntland as a whole, we will name this area 'Somalia' and select a capital for it and instruct all foreign donors and agencies to relocate here and assist the Somalis who are proud to be Somalia and also want to progress and develop. This will cause the south to get it's act together as the north will develop in huge pace while their chasing each other around like monkeys and keeping up the status quo of lawlessness.

What do you all think of that? Why is we have to be punished for lawlessness in the south? I am not contributing to it, I am not apart of it, yet I am being punished by dying along-side them. This is not justice, diintana ma ogola, shaydhanka meel ayaa lagu soo xira, waa laga acuudi bilaysta, lama farisan kartid shaydhan oo illahi amin kama dhadhicin kartid. Somalis in the south you can't help them my brothers, we need to take back Somalia from them, not let them continue holding us hostage. This reminds me of 1991-1998 when Puntland was waiting for the south, I see an identical puntland now still waiting for the south to sort itself out while we are being held hostage to this.

Puntland aragti cusub bay uu bahan tahay, 20 sano la arkay siyasadani in Hamar la sugo, waa inay go'an kale ka gaadhan arinta koonfurta oo dasturka uu fasaxayo oo sheegayso 'hadi dagaalka daba dheerato' inay Puntland tashan doonto. Hala tashto, yaan 1991-1998 oo kale la noqon oo 8 sano naga dhumay.

We lost 8 years already in 1991-1998 waiting for these animals. We are now in our second phase 1998 till 2019 and nothing has changed, this is 21 years now. Waxaa la gaadhay xiligi la tashan laha mar kale sidan gabo. This time let's open the conference for all harti again for another wada tashi. Two options hala hordhigo shirka. Gooni Gosad(Puntland Independence Movement) or Unity with a New Somalia from the north-east of Somalia.

Let's meet and discuss the pro/cons of both policies but it's time for a change now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I got nothing against the south, ha isbursadeen lakin magaceena Somalia haka tanasulan ma ceeb ba? Let the New Somalia be represented by forward thinking regions and peaceful, at least we can help them later when we are strong enough. Look at Darfur in Sudan, we can isolate the south in a similar way and let them run wild amongst each other, we can call it the 'conflict' zone of Somalia but the new Somalia is operating from peaceful areas like Khartum operates peacefully while their region is falling apart 'south sudan, west sudan'.

You can still have a nation state while other parts of your region is falling apart. That's why Siyad still had a government even though he had problems in the regions. We need to relocate the capital, it's about time, we don't need to ask the south either, they will realize it is for the best interest of the somali name to have it 'live on' in the north-east untill such time they sort their problems out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts