A new remittance app is now available in North America. Quit using that useless expensive WorldRemit. Dude charging $7 now. Thank god for this new one

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It is called PaySii

Walahi they ain’t paying me but I despise WorldRemit for driving up the price to sent money to our needy people back home.

I’m all about the free market. Competition is good.

We need more remittance apps

Hell with Dahabshiil and the others located at Somali shopping centers. I hate going out of my way to send money to my relatives at these shopping malls. Always running into the ones that fell off from society. They want some change. Balaayo.

It is called PaySii

Walahi they ain’t paying me but I despise WorldRemit for driving up the price to sent money to our needy people back home.

Hell with Dahabshiil and the others located at Somali shopping centers. I hate going out of my way to send money to my relatives at these shopping malls. Always running into the ones that fell off from society. They want some change. Balaayo.
I used to use Sendwave and then World Remit bought them out.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is called PaySii

@Grigori Rasputin I have the misfortunate honor of having influenced your writing skills. For a man with your writing 'voice' it always interests me but then i remind myself u have been reading my posts for more than 15 years.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I used to use Sendwave and then World Remit bought them out.

I repeat

We’re talking about sending money to the failed state/system of Somalia.
Just about 2 apps sent money there in North America. The others like Transgender Galaxy is a laangaab that works only in Europe.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Money is send to relatives back home that are needy.
Its one of the ways that ensures Allah protects you from misfortune.

I balance my dambi by slapping a needy relative or stranger bank home with unsuspecting money. I don’t ask anything else from them but dua.
I’ve been doing it for years now.

For instance I learned about my dad’s childhood friend who was in dire financial situation at such an old age back home. God has not awarded him children. He is old. I was like “manne I’m use this dude to go to Jannah”. For like close to a year I was sending him money every 2 months. To the extent that he would say to my cousin “duca qabe igu salaam”. Code word for tell him to send me something this month. I sure did.

I just looked up the owner. Another Somali man from the UK, probably a lander. You guys really want to monopolize the remittance industry.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I balance my dambi by slapping a needy relative or stranger bank home with unsuspecting money. I don’t ask anything else from them but dua.
I’ve been doing it for years now.

For instance I learned about my dad’s childhood friend who was in dire financial situation at such an old age back home. God has not awarded him children. He is old. I was like “manne I’m use this dude to go to Jannah”. For like close to a year I was sending him money every 2 months. To the extent that he would say to my cousin “duca qabe igu salaam”. Code word for tell him to send me something this month. I sure did.
You need to find people who really need it, like those begging on the streets for kun shilling Somali which is like 5 cents. Those ones always break my heart

You need to find people who really need it, like those begging on the streets for kun shilling Somali which is like 5 cents. Those ones always break my heart
Saxib those a professional beggers and some of them are owned by cartels.
For instance it was found out that in Nairobi CBD the beggers were actually from Tanzania and were brought over by cartels who lured them for better life only to be enslaved by them.
They are dropped early in the morning at the city centre and collected in the evening by the cartel who take their daily earnings and shelter them in squalid conditions.

In India its a big business while in Europe and America the homeless are mostly drug addicts.

These kinds you donate food rather than money.Never donate money.Buy them food and toiletries and give it to them.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I just looked up the owner. Another Somali man from the UK, probably a lander. You guys really want to monopolize the remittance industry.
Somehow I don't trust em, especially @Grigori Rasputin he might want to start a company and run off with people's money, we are not ready for that.

Let me use Amal in peace.

Trending

Latest posts