A new political order for Somalis

Everyone state what their ideal Somalia would look like. I'll start below.

I want Somaliweyn first of all but to learn from our mistakes there should not be a government at all. This abstract foreign concept has ruined our hopes for peace and prosperity.

I am for a stateless somali nation. Everyone has their right to self determination and their own personal liberties. No one can own another somali, take his land, tax him, invade his privacy, etc. There shouldn't be a centralised government or any formal government at all.

This acephalous society would have no kings, rulers or presidents. No politicians at all.
Our leaders will be selected amongst ourselves to lead and represent us internationally but will have no executive power at all. He acts on the behalf of the people.

But how will that come about? First people should strive to live in villages and towns. Small social units so that you know everyone or at least can if you wished. These self sustaining units should choose a representative amongst themselves to go and meet with their neighbours usually from the same sub sub sub clans that are lineage bound.

This natural hierarchy is completely voluntary and truly representative. There's no room for corruption because there is no tax money to steal. Destroying all corruption in Somalia.

These people will be the best of us, natural leaders, not by birth but by merit. Destroying all incompetent clan chiefs from their assumed baseless authority.

This is primarily designed to ensure there's good brotherly relations between our people and all conflicts are easily resolved before they can cause bloodshed. And for the defence of the country. Undoubtedly a neighbour will look upon somaliweyn with lust but it will be impossible to corrupt or invade with any success.

Yes this society will be anarcho capitalist in nature. Also it will be extremely conservative since the social unit is so small, ideologues who preach Marxism/leftism in general won't be able to get a foothold.

The emphasis on small social units will work in our long term nature. When these towns get too big there should be a common tradition of encouraging us to migrate out. This is how we can slowly but definitely increase the somali territory without a repeat of '77.

If you guys are well versed in history you can see this is mimicking the social norms that resulted in the Aryan migrations. We should DO this.

I'm guessing you live in the West right?, I'll give you a little advice forget about Somalia for the moment and work on your self and be the best version of you, be realistic how are you going to help anyone out when you can't help your self ? take baby steps you need to crawl before you walk and you need to learn to walk before you can run and so forth, this picture we have of how we want Somalia to become in such a short time is unrealistic there is so much work to be done as each and every individual Somali we will not see it coming to fruition in our life time, the truth is Somalia is behind the rest of the world by atleast a few centuries.

And you know what the sad reality is we as Somalis haven't even begun to reconcilate between us, and that's the beginning of building a foundation of some sort, just couple hours ago a certain person was arguing that they would never agree to marry or to let their kids get married to a black Smith not sure if this person was trolling but people back home practice this ignorant mindset to the fullest, us Somalis we haven't even crawled let alone to getting close to build a foundation of some sort, tbh at this moment the way things are going i hope we don't become extinct in the next century and be forgotten without nothing to show for it.

I'm guessing you live in the West right?, I'll give you a little advice forget about Somalia for the moment and work on your self and be the best version of you, be realistic how are you going to help anyone out when you can't help your self ? take baby steps you need to crawl before you walk and you need to learn to walk before you can run and so forth, this picture we have of how we want Somalia to become in such a short time is unrealistic there is so much work to be done as each and every individual Somali we will not see it coming to fruition in our life time, the truth is Somalia is behind the rest of the world by atleast a few centuries.

And you know what the sad reality is we as Somalis haven't even begun to reconcilate between us, and that's the beginning of building a foundation of some sort, just couple hours ago a certain person was arguing that they would never agree to marry or to let their kids get married to a black Smith not sure if this person was trolling but people back home practice this ignorant mindset to the fullest, us Somalis we haven't even crawled let alone to getting close to build a foundation of some sort, tbh at this moment the way things are going i hope we don't become extinct in the next century and be forgotten without nothing to show for it.
I know. Any top down approach even if possible won't work. The problem is with the people. There has to be a paradigm shift but that in a short time is delusion.

My plan is to create at least one of these small social units before I pass away with the goal of spreading amongst my region then the nation itself. It will take 5 generations minimum to create this huge change.

Although I won't be alive to see it at least I know I left the systems in place to ensure the survival and prosperity of our people.

Tukraq

VIP
Federalism/clan states with equal power that come together for a federal gov, each state has representation in one area ie senators and one based on population ie congress, states should also have their own power and level of autonomy and rule of their region, there should be a higher court/Supreme Court to keep that balance of power in check as well as go hard against corruption, president should be leader of both houses but have little to no power and just pass resolutions from senate and congress(so basically a figure head), all elections should be democratic for both lower, regional and upper level and those elections should be frequent 2-4 years for different positions

I know. Any top down approach even if possible won't work. The problem is with the people. There has to be a paradigm shift but that in a short time is delusion.

My plan is to create at least one of these small social units before I pass away with the goal of spreading amongst my region then the nation itself. It will take 5 generations minimum to create this huge change.

Although I won't be alive to see it at least I know I left the systems in place to ensure the survival and prosperity of our people.

Thanks for not discriminating, i hope as Somalis we will survive and not only that, that we can be each other's strength one day no matter what.

Tukraq

VIP

Top down approach shouldn’t work because it’s stupid, you would need a real docile sheep like population or a great near worshipped like leader for it to work, won’t ever happen in Somalia, Bottom up democracy can though

Top down approach shouldn’t work because it’s stupid, you would need a real docile sheep like population or a great near worshipped like leader for it to work, won’t ever happen in Somalia, Bottom up democracy can though
But you're a statist...

I personally don't believe in a government.

People have tried it already, in fact that's the exact position the best of us have tried for the past 17 years, and still no changes more family members keep dying.

Tukraq

VIP
People have tried it already, in fact that's the exact position the best of us have tried for the past 17 years, and still no changes more family members keep dying.
Did u see my other post on how it should be implemented? There would be no need for violence, also democracy hasn’t exist in Somalia since before barres coup

It doesnt matter what we want. Somalis have such a low IQ.

these people would find ways to start trouble in Jannah.

We have to be patient and wait until our collective IQ increases.

For now, embrace the chaos and the trainwreck that's Somali politics.

Like seriously at this time la xawlaa we have been at (WAR) for so long at against everything and anything, that we have lost our humanity ( Bini Adam nimoo)

As a Agnostic/Atheist how can i come to this conclusion only!!

Everyone state what their ideal Somalia would look like. I'll start below.

I want Somaliweyn first of all but to learn from our mistakes there should not be a government at all. This abstract foreign concept has ruined our hopes for peace and prosperity.

I am for a stateless somali nation. Everyone has their right to self determination and their own personal liberties. No one can own another somali, take his land, tax him, invade his privacy, etc. There shouldn't be a centralised government or any formal government at all.

This acephalous society would have no kings, rulers or presidents. No politicians at all.
Our leaders will be selected amongst ourselves to lead and represent us internationally but will have no executive power at all. He acts on the behalf of the people.

But how will that come about? First people should strive to live in villages and towns. Small social units so that you know everyone or at least can if you wished. These self sustaining units should choose a representative amongst themselves to go and meet with their neighbours usually from the same sub sub sub clans that are lineage bound.

This natural hierarchy is completely voluntary and truly representative. There's no room for corruption because there is no tax money to steal. Destroying all corruption in Somalia.

These people will be the best of us, natural leaders, not by birth but by merit. Destroying all incompetent clan chiefs from their assumed baseless authority.

This is primarily designed to ensure there's good brotherly relations between our people and all conflicts are easily resolved before they can cause bloodshed. And for the defence of the country. Undoubtedly a neighbour will look upon somaliweyn with lust but it will be impossible to corrupt or invade with any success.

This by far the biggest wet dream wish Ethiopia could have, imagine knowing a house with malabs/honeys with no bees (i.e no government), its very tempting not to invade.

This by far the biggest wet dream wish Ethiopia could have, imagine knowing a house with malabs/honeys with no bees (i.e no government), its very tempting not to invade.
It will be impossible to win a war with such a country. You can't behead what is headless.

The population is heavily armed. I mean possible more armed than America. Since there's no gun control and no state police, a lot of people will be armed and have guns as a deterent against criminals. Plus the lack of a government monopoly on violence will create a boom in private security firms, which are undeniably better than police. So you have a large, heavily armed population with a very large private security industry which has the defence of the country at its interests. Ethiopia won't be fighting an army but trying to beat a sea of people who outgun them on their home front.

Ethiopia won't be able to ever control such a beast if it somehow managed invade and beat a militia that outnumbers and outguns its entire military by entire multiples.

Plus look at Somalia now with the weakest and shittest soldiers possible and Ethiopia hasn't invaded yet.

Let's also ignore the fact a natural meritocracy would create a far better army than anything the corrupt bs Somalia has produced the past century. Siad Barre, a genocidal dictator, who when he failed to justify his position after losing the Ogaden war, turned on his own people and tried wipe entire clans out.

The abuse of power is inevitable when you give people a monopoly on it.

Trending