A new movie tells about Sayid Muhammad Abdullah

It is in Arabic and will soon be shown talking about Muhammad Abdullah. Finally, the Somalis did something good. We need to raise more awareness as well and reveal more of our history to everyone
According to the Somali brother here: He says that the Mujahid Muhammad Abdullah was not only a local figure, but an international figure whose news is followed. Overall it will be a great movie

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I've been wishing for a film on either Ahmad gurey or Sayyid Maxamed. Mashallah

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
The most expensive movie made in Somalia in the 80s was The Said Mohammed Abdullah Hassan movie. It was also the best movie made by African nation at the time. Siad Barre government spent a lot of money on that movie.

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
Somalia need to actually do something about this brainwashing been done in the north. I’m actually sick to my stomach I don’t want to be a qabilist but these guys are doing to much

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
It is in Arabic and will soon be shown talking about Muhammad Abdullah. Finally, the Somalis did something good. We need to raise more awareness as well and reveal more of our history to everyone
It’d be cool if the Dervish fortresses and castles in Berbera made an appearance in the movie. As long as there is no historical revisionism in the documentary then I’d say it’s a good thing for us.

It’d be cool if the Dervish fortresses and castles in Berbera made an appearance in the movie. As long as there is no historical revisionism in the documentary then I’d say it’s a good thing for us.
There are Somalis in this film, so I think that will happen by bringing in documents or photos and so on, and also this British historian, so let's see

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
When will it be released.

Trending

Latest posts