A new chapter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
We need to change the image of somalis online whether it be youtube comment sections or twitter. The ajanabis are laughing at us wallahi. I bumped into a asian lad today and he must of asked me "why do somali girls grill somali boys on twitter for?". Wallahi this ceeb! Lets keep the dirty laundry between us.

Labo, generation Hooya Mataalo waa bilaa diin iyo dhaqan. We are a small group of people so we cant afford to assimilate with Blacks. Hurdada ka kaca and teach your siblings Somali history. After seeing that Somali boy being humiliated by that tangerine looking girl i decided to teach my younger brothers somali history and i started of by showing them this:
"Of all the desiccated, bitter, cruel, sunbeaten wildernesses which
starve and thirst beyond the edges of Africa's luscious, jungled centre,
there cannot be one more Christless than the one which begins at the
northern foot of Mount Kenya and stretches to the foothills of Abyssinia,
and from there to the dried-out glittering tip of Cape Gardafui where the
hot karif winds blow in from where the long sharks race under the thin
blue skin of the ocean. You can never think of those wildernesses without
thinking of daggers and spears, rolling fierce eyes under mops of dusty
black crinkly hair, of mad stubborn camels, rocks too hot to touch, and
blood feuds whose origins cannot be remembered, only honoured in the
stabbing. But of all the races of Africa there cannot be one better to
live among than the most difficult, the proudest, the bravest, the
vainest, the most merciless, the friendliest; the Somalis."

f*ck the Black victim mindset! We are better than that.

From today onwards i'll only post positive posts! Btw if i have done you wrong forgive me (sugar gets me going).

SOOMAALI WAA MID

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I have so many questions :cosbyhmm:
heres the video:
Its very sad wallah! Somalis are a minority in Stratford so thats probably why hes accepting this bullshit. If she was to say to say this in Tottenham she would get pealed. Parents are to blame tho:manny:qurbo joog kids in the UK are only told to only go after university. Diin iyo dhaqan goes out the window.

heres the video:
Its very sad wallah! Somalis are a minority in Stratford so thats probably why hes accepting this bullshit. If she was to say to say this in Tottenham she would get pealed. Parents are to blame tho:manny:qurbo joog kids in the UK are only told to only go after university. Diin iyo dhaqan goes out the window.

All the comments are sticking up for Somalis. Makes a nice change :banderas:

I agree. I don't have any problems with AA ppl themselves but 90% of bad behavior somali kids pick up is from "black culture" at least I would say that before. Today when including the internet Its probably 50% black culture 30% white supremacist ideals/self hate and 20% somali brashness

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
All the comments are sticking up for Somalis. Makes a nice change :banderas:
Change is what we need wallah.
I agree. I don't have any problems with AA ppl themselves but 90% of bad behavior somali kids pick up is from "black culture" at least I would say that before. Today when including the internet Its probably 50% black culture 30% white supremacist ideals/self hate and 20% somali brashness
Black culture is based on premarital sex and drugs (weed). Young Somalis have to stay away from the current "baby-mama" trend and the annual STD festival (Nottingham hill carnival).

Self hate? explain that please.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Please don't show Somalis that. Another person using quotes from a hundred years ago from Somalia's colonizers as if they have any bearing on Somalis today. Stop looking to the past like that, especially a past written by Europeans who disrupted Somalia. It irks me to see users who revel in this shit.
:kanyehmm:

I don't necessarily disagree with you though, Somalis online really gotta chill

Last edited:
Change is what we need wallah.

Black culture is based on premarital sex and drugs (weed). Young Somalis have to stay away from the current "baby-mama" trend and the annual STD festival (Nottingham hill carnival).

Self hate? explain that please.

Only someone who is insecure relates to white supremacist ideology also because I'm putting atheists in this category since most somali atheists suffer from severe self hatred and inferiority towards white ppl

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Typical somalilander always taking their British colonial masters words as sacrosanct illahay ba kugu dharshee bal eegaa intu Quran ilmohiisa bari lahaa he wants to teach them what a gaal said like he was a prophet of Allah :susp:

heres the video:
Just look at that face and body fat content. :(:4uzpnkt:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Please don't show Somalis that. Another person using quotes from a hundred years ago from Somalia's colonizers as if they have any bearing on Somalis today. Stop looking to the past like that, especially a past written by Europeans who disrupted Somalia. It irks me to see users who revel in this shit.
:kanyehmm:

I don't necessarily disagree with you though, Somalis online really gotta chill
waan ku faana :manny:
Typical somalilander always taking their British colonial masters words as sacrosanct illahay ba kugu dharshee bal eegaa intu Quran ilmohiisa bari lahaa he wants to teach them what a gaal said like he was a prophet of Allah :susp:
Long live the Queen:rejoice:aameen thuma aameen :lawd:
The jihad against the Madow wannabes, ties and arab bootyclappers must prevail at all cost!

We are not turning back!
Woah calm down :whoa: dont use the J word :whoa:
Just look at that face and body fat content. :(:4uzpnkt:
then where she getting the confidence from? :ileycry:

Typical somalilander always taking their British colonial masters words as sacrosanct illahay ba kugu dharshee bal eegaa intu Quran ilmohiisa bari lahaa he wants to teach them what a gaal said like he was a prophet of Allah:susp:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Typical somalilander always taking their British colonial masters words as sacrosanct illahay ba kugu dharshee bal eegaa intu Quran ilmohiisa bari lahaa he wants to teach them what a gaal said like he was a prophet of Allah:susp:
maxaa kaa si a?:gucciwhat: are you seriously copying posts? :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending