IMG_4788.JPG
IMG_4785.JPG
IMG_4783.JPG
IMG_4782.JPG

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Erdogan is just wasting good money.

With just a fraction of the budget used he could've helped us uncover vital intelligence on how to take Al Shabaab down instead of training skinnies who will never see action.

It's likely that this is all for show and Turkey doesn't really want to see Somalia rebuilt. Just look at who their biggest alley is in the region and it'll make sense.

With just a fraction of the budget used he could've helped us uncover vital intelligence on how to take Al Shabaab down instead of training skinnies who will never see action.

It's likely that this is all for show and Turkey doesn't really want to see Somalia rebuilt. Just look at who their biggest alley is in the region and it'll make sense.
Give me 1000 dual intelligence-combat officers, 200 forensic accountants, and access to the telecommunication networks I'll clean that place up in no time. Funds to use for civilian tips would accelerate the process. All these new batches of troops is overkill

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
To be honest with you all, I don't see this as a good thing. The "training" they received is just basic, compared to what there actual special forces is getting. An I agree with what was said above, we need a better trained intelligence agency and actual equipment, not shiny new rifles and MG-3s, which are about to go out service, but surveillance drones ( ones with the camera), radios- so we can actually pass down order, helmets, vests and the MUCH MUCH needed: DISCIPLINE!!!!!!!!!! If we can use these solders as a template and build/learn from there experience, and not parade them around as some golden trophy from sports day, then we'll be seeing something similar to the 1970/80 SNA, properly built, willing to defend the nation and regular reports from Somali news agents on how they are defeating you know who. Then and only then will the UN lift the arms embargo in its fullest, until then we'll have to live off hand-me downs and "donations".

@embarassing what is your opinion?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You'd think with all these new batches something would change wlalahi billahi nothing does

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Very cool.
Question: where do they go next?
Or will they sell their weapons on the black market and leave the land? Or join alshabab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending