A native of the land the Somalis settled complains about Somalis racism. They speak abt him thinking he is Nigerian

Incredulous Yeah Right GIF by Nick Cannon

He actually looks a bit Somali, definitely mixed.

Handsome dude as well.

btw what city is this? Seen a number of random Ajnabis walk by.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
He actually looks a bit Somali, definitely mixed.

Handsome dude as well.

btw what city is this? Seen a number of random Ajnabis walk by.

The title is a little misleading , there is no historical confirmations to prove.

This is in Djibouti!
It's mentioned in the video.

Dude looks like a regular Somali Bantu from Southern Somalia.
His accent I believe is reer Marka , not to be confused with Xamari.

Yes unfortunately there a large influxes of Yemenis and handful of Syrians residing there, given the fact the country's population is below half a million.

There are many Somali refugees in Djibouti ,they are often mistreated by the locals and among the IDP somalis are our Somali Bantu brothers who face harsher prejudices.
A Somali Bantu would get mistreated in South/Central and to some extent Eastern Somalia, but not like this , they only face these discriminations the further they travel.
Mostly the inhabitants of remote areas / grazing lands and faraway regions , Djibouti is an exception.

The people of Djibouti have no issues in regards to , an Arab or a French speaking Somali , it is mind boggling if it was a fellow Somali but hailing from a different background.

In this day and age , these minorities living inside Somalia are treated as hostiles , the further they go , they are mistaken as a foreigner. Which the brother had explained.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How is a bantu more Somali than you?
Are you not an ethnic Somali or?

I am an ethnic Somali but I am someone who spent almost his entire life outside of Somalia.

Most Somali Bantus stayed when they could have applied for asylum as a persecuted group. They have contributed much more to Somalia than I ever have.

I am an ethnic Somali but I am someone who spent almost his entire life outside of Somalia.

Most Somali Bantus stayed when they could have applied for asylum as a persecuted group. They have contributed much more to Somalia than I ever have.
I'm sure they would have left long ago if they could afford leaving the country.. Anyway how's someone more Somali than you just because they happen to be born or stayed in Somalia? Your ethnicity is what matters the most, Somalia is your ancestors land you will forever be attached to it no matter how long you live abroad. I don't see how a bantu is more Somali than me or you because we are diaspora unless they are geeljire like our forefathers.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The title is a little misleading , there is no historical confirmations to prove.

This is in Djibouti!
It's mentioned in the video.

Dude looks like a regular Somali Bantu from Southern Somalia.
His accent I believe is reer Marka , not to be confused with Xamari.

Yes unfortunately there a large influxes of Yemenis and handful of Syrians residing there, given the fact the country's population is below half a million.

There are many Somali refugees in Djibouti ,they are often mistreated by the locals and among the IDP somalis are our Somali Bantu brothers who face harsher prejudices.
A Somali Bantu would get mistreated in South/Central and to some extent Eastern Somalia, but not like this , they only face these discriminations the further they travel.
Mostly the inhabitants of remote areas / grazing lands and faraway regions , Djibouti is an exception.

The people of Djibouti have no issues in regards to , an Arab or a French speaking Somali , it is mind boggling if it was a fellow Somali but hailing from a different background.

In this day and age , these minorities living inside Somalia are treated as hostiles , the further they go , they are mistaken as a foreigner. Which the brother had explained.
My mom is from djibouti and she told me in the early 1970s allot of senegalese used to live there with the somalis and it was all normal they both spoke french and they were both muslim and allot of somalis lived in senegal to. This hate towards bantus or somali bantus started in the early 1990s before that everything was cool

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Kulahaa "A native of the land the Somalis settled...."

:jerrywtf:

Wallahi, it's a complete spook that they were there first. There is no real evidence for it. Their "Shungwaya" origin myth has been debunked and, if I'm not mistaken, all of the Bantu languages historically spoken by Somali Madows are from Tanzania like Mushunguli. They're really just people who were brought over from Tanzania as slaves and nothing more for the most part, especially south of the mouth of the Jubba. The medieval Islamic world always chronicled everything from Zeila down to the mouth of the Jubba as "Bilad al-Barbar", a land inhabited by dark-skinned, camel and sheep herding, Shafi'i Muslims. Who does that sound like? Bilad al-Zanj (Swahili coast) was further south of this. Most of Koonfur was always Somaloid (Af-Maxaa, Af-Maay, Tunni, Jiddu etc.) lands.

Dude, I thought you were joking.

I know this sounds a little Fascistic, but your blood is your citizenship -- and it's eternal.

It wouldn't matter to me if I hadn't spent a micro-second in my own Nation... no outsider can supersede my claim and inheritance to the land.

Trending

Latest posts