A National Somali Spot BAD MOOD DAY....Support Steamdevelopment....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is having her period. Support her please! :(

Post your favorite sad song...…or happy song...….YES....This the United STATES OF SOMALIA.....democracy of choices. I choose a happy song for my gal....

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Very Good choice West. But I couldn't bare to listen more that 50 seconds.....because I was diving into the abyss of sadness and Alaah swt rescued me! I wish u luck in whatever u fighting :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
West ….Praying for ya huuno...….

This is dedicated to u …

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This song is used in funerals but I like it

:francis:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

U r miising the emotional message of the song huuno! The way I interpreted is, one individual the fighting abilities. The ability to get out of the bed. (and fight your strep throat) lol The longing of saying something, and not giving up!

Why do girls always have 2 rub this in our face, yeah we get it that girls get period no big deal, but shut up about it, daily on my twitter tl its atleast ten girls tweeting about their period ffs

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

U r miising the emotional message of the song huuno! The way I interpreted is, one individual the fighting abilities. The ability to get out of the bed. (and fight your strep throat) lol The longing of saying something, and not giving up!

Not giving up like not giving up something like cancer or HIV (your favourite calamity)

:mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do girls always have 2 rub this in our face, yeah we get it that girls get period no big deal, but shut up about it, daily on my twitter tl its atleast ten girls tweeting about their period ffs

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Someone feels excluded....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending