A national abortion ban is looking likely

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bunch of out of touch old men.
If they continue this shit then Joe Biden will get his two terms.

Biden is going to pull out at the last minute and open the primaries up to AOC and Kamala.

If AOC runs in 2024, she will smack Trump and the right know it.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Civil war? then the state disintegrate like the roman empire, then the title POTUS become like Caesar, hereditary, eastern American Empire and Western American empire.

Biden is going to pull out at the last minute and open the primaries up to AOC and Kamala.

AOC is too far left. She’d never win the dem nomination. They’d steal it from her like they did to Bernie.

Look at the hypocrisy of the extreme left, on one hand they wanted mandatory vaccinations and on the other hand, they don’t want force abortion. Come on stop this hypocrisy.

That will never happen. It will lead directly to civil war. I feel bad for black women who live in shithole conservative states. Alabama has worse mortality rate for black mothers than Syria and Iran.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Soon brothers...
1656447460423.png

AOC is too far left. She’d never win the dem nomination. They’d steal it from her like they did to Bernie.
But who would they get behind? That walking corpse wouldn't run again and Kamala Harris is more repugnant to the general public than Mr Dementia himself. My money's on Ron DeSantis wrecking everyone's shit come 2024, Trump included lol

But who would they get behind? That walking corpse wouldn't run again and Kamala Harris is more repugnant to the general public than Mr Dementia himself. My money's on Ron DeSantis wrecking everyone's shit come 2024, Trump included lol
They put Hilary up so I have no doubts they’d try Kamala. Probably Pete Buttigieg as well.

Ron DeSantis doesn’t have the Trump cult personality so I don’t know if he’s win battleground states like Pennsylvania, Michigan. But who knows.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

You've been having a lot more shitty takes than usual ever since your return from your hiatus. Lol @ leftist retard AOC.

They put Hilary up so I have no doubts they’d try Kamala. Probably Pete Buttigieg as well.

Ron DeSantis doesn’t have the Trump cult personality so I don’t know if he’s win battleground states like Pennsylvania, Michigan. But who knows.
Oh no Pete Buttman

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
That will never happen. It will lead directly to civil war. I feel bad for black women who live in shithole conservative states. Alabama has worse mortality rate for black mothers than Syria and Iran.
Abortion in the US was legalised to curb down the black and other ethnic groups population silently. Read upon the founder of Planned parenthood and where they were located. Silent genocide.

Trending