A mother n daughter hike to an epic, remote panoramic mountainous cascades of North west region of Somalia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
North West Somalia”
Nigga it’s Hargeisa Somaliland. Stop being shameless and claim us when it’s suits you Southerners :ufdup::sass2:

1611691175099.png

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Somaliland is strange region it has greenery and desert at the same time

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Somaliland is strange region it has greenery and desert at the same time
It’s not that strange Somaliland has different climates in different regions. If you go Hargeisa or Borame for example and if you go to Berbera you’ll see two different climates.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
aint that you and your whole people are yellow stained abti. seriously tho' is it the Qat or the water?
Nigga you taking a selfie from your phone tryna frame it on me by using FKD ain’t gonna work. I seriously recommend you get veeners. I know a doctor who’ll cover your poo stained teeth. I got you covered fam. I’ll even pay for it:

Nigga you taking a selfie from your phone tryna frame it on me by using FKD ain’t gonna work. I seriously recommend you get veeners. I know a doctor who’ll cover your poo stained teeth. I got you covered fam. I’ll even pay for it:

Fam you did it him dirty there with the poo stained teeth part. But I appreciate you went to the trouble of wanting to pay his veeners for him :dead::russ:

Trending