A mother is attacking another women’s kids in America

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Doqon xoolo mooryaan she literally attacked a child unprovoked, how is she not mentally sick?
She was obviously angry and misbehaved. She didn’t attack anyone.

Mentally ill has clearly lost its meaning if we consider this mentally ill.

somali women like this aren't some outlier these women forget their place easily wallahi. I remember when I was 17 on a flight to Morocco some somali woman from Holland started swearing at me just like the woman in the video because I allegedly pushed her. I don't know if I did but I definitely didn't do it intentionally. I slapped her so fucking hard my hand was sore wallahi. True story.
This story took crazy direction last two sentences. Wasn’t expecting that ending daamn

somali women like this aren't some outlier these women forget their place easily wallahi. I remember when I was 17 on a flight to Morocco some somali woman from Holland started swearing at me just like the woman in the video because I allegedly pushed her. I don't know if I did but I definitely didn't do it intentionally. I slapped her so fucking hard my hand was sore wallahi. True story.

If that woman was old enough to be your mum, then you're just as messed up tbh. You too have forgotten your place. Stay in your lane.

Imagine slapping a woman, when she didn't even put her hands on you?

Putting hands on someone implies a beat down. One slap and she instantly changed her demeanor. Some people just ain't raised right
80's slapping GIF

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
and :ohlord:

No decorum, no shame. That was indeed a silly encounter. Any grown child there, and scenario would have been different. A quick search on her TikTok was more then enough to determine that she is just another loony.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Sounds like she just hit her breaking point, if that other woman was harassing her and her kids then I don't blame her.

A decent lawyer would argue she started the confrontation by uttering "fighting words", certain states even allow "mutual combat".

Stop making excuses for beating women.

If someone insults you, insult them back. Funnily enough, most guys wouldn't be quick to try and beat a fellow man for merely cussing/insulting. They'd probably try and defuse the situation.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I know for a fact that you would not have had the energy for a guy your size or larger.
Hitting a woman is never acceptable unless she hits you first and even that must have measured equal response

Stop making excuses for beating women.

If someone insults you, insult them back. Funnily enough, most guys wouldn't be quick to try and beat a fellow man for merely cussing/insulting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not saying that to justify beating a woman but just trying to raise awareness on legislation in certain counties/states.

Once you start attacking children, logic and reason go out the window, it becomes survival/self-preservation.

Trending

Latest posts