A Mother Encourages Her Kids To Beat Up A Black Girl That They Have Already Been Bullying

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I doubt this was racially motivated tbh. I think the girl just happened to be black. Gypsies are like this. They always resolve their issues with fights. I have got into a couple of brawls (none that I have started) with gypsy lads when I’ve been out with my mates. Gypsies are probably the one ethnic group universally hated by everyone

gypsys are the worst, someone throw a gaslighter in their trailer, they don’t pay tax they are dirty people
I heard a lot of negative things about them, i've never met one but my cadaan friends said that they're the most hated and discriminated ethnic-group in Europe.. I can see why.

I heard a lot of negative things about them, i've never met one but my cadaan friends said that they're the most hated and discriminated ethnic-group in Europe.. I can see why.
These are actually Irish travellers they are completely different people, the Romani are brown people

Irish travelers are an interesting bunch. They don’t have the best of reputations and they are known to like a good brawl. I highly doubt they’d behave differently to a white non Gypsy person. They’d still encourage violence and fight them.

How do yall know they are gypsies ?
They look like normal white English people. Do UK gypsies mixed with the white British population?

The gypsies here where I'm from have a distinct look to them like this
roma4.jpg
istockphoto-483659136-612x612.jpg

How do yall know they are gypsies ?
They look like normal white English people. Do UK gypsies mixed with the white British population?

The gypsies here where I'm from have a distinct look to them like this View attachment 253239View attachment 253240
Irish travelers are also called Gypsies in the UK. However, Irish travelers are not that different from normal Irish peoples. They are simply a group of people that have decided to become nomadic and live in caravans from around the 16th century. Ever since then, they’ve managed to persevere their way of life. Hence, when people are talking about white Gypsies they are probably referring to the traveler community.

Also, in the places like America and the UK, Romani Gypsies can be very intermixed and look fully Caucasian. The Romani people have had a presence in Europe since the Medieval period and you even have texts about them in 17th century Britain. Although a minority, since most Romani people in the UK are recent immigrants from Eastern Europe and have a distinct look like you’ve mentioned, the UK does in fact have Romani British people that have lived in the British isles for centuries. They tend to look white, albeit dark haired. Have you heard of the famous BBC show that is currently on Netflix called ‘Peaky blinder’? The reason why I’m mentioning the show is because the main characters are of Romani British origins set 100 years ago.

Last edited:
Honestly, I find Romani and Irish travelers to be interesting people. How in the hell have they managed to avoid living a damn house like everyone else for like 500 years? The hatred towards even goes back to the 1500s with King Henry the 8th trying to ban them from entering England and Queen Mary threatening to confiscate their properties and kick them out if they don’t stop stealing and actually live in houses like everyone else. Centuries later and they’re still behaving the exact same way.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
3v1 they can't even fight with honor 1v1 whenever their friend starts losing they jump in, disgraceful.

Trending