A morter hits Mogadishu stadium caused by lack of a wall surrounding the new facility

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

La Xawla Wala Quwata, I was watching today's opening of Mogadishu stadium and noticed a whole side of the stadium is still demolished to the ground.:mjlol: you can basicly walk in to it, heck you can even bring guns through that ancient wall.

Let me remind you that the Norwegian agency(NIC) spent $15 million dollars to rehabilitate this so called stadium.

Screenshot_2020-06-30-18-55-22.png
Screenshot_2020-06-30-18-56-14.png
Screenshot_2020-06-30-18-56-05.png
Screenshot_2020-06-30-18-56-30.png

Last edited:
Why tf are we even building a stadium and theater in the first place. There are 1000 things that should be built before that shit.

How can anyone watch the football game if terrorist are blowing shit up still??????

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
First of all the renovation costed less than 1million dollar. Second thing the Ethiopian stadium costs Alot more than 22million wiki is not good source

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Those pics are somewhere else, there's no broken wall

EZWqkOPWAAAi8aB

EZWqk51XkAA4r4Z

Those Photoshoped pictures are different from what the reality on the ground is, everyone knows N&N troll edit pictures to lie to the public.

If you are telling the truth then how come the stadium has no walls in today's game?:icon lol:

This is what the locals said about the stadium.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Those Photoshoped pictures are different from what the reality on the ground is, everyone knows N&N troll edit pictures to lie to the public.

If you are telling the truth then how come the stadium has no walls in today's game?:icon lol:

This is what the locals said about the stadium.

Nah, fake pics happen, but you can't photoshop a video

So this @Manafesto is the one who cooks up lies and propaganda to make Somalia look bad.

Any positive development in Mogadishu and you bring your lies to take away from the positivity.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So this @Manafesto is the one who cooks up lies and propaganda to make Somalia look bad.

Any positive development in Mogadishu and you bring your lies to take away from the positivity.

Calacaal all you want but Ugandishu is hell hole anytime of positive development would make it less dangerous.

The morters hit Villa Amison and Halane all the time, what makes you think this didn't happen?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No doubt the enemy wants to set back the progress but no matter how many bombs they set off and people they kill, they will never break the spirit of the citizens and their determination of living normal lives and not in fear. Viva Somalia :)

Why tf are we even building a stadium and theater in the first place. There are 1000 things that should be built before that shit.

How can anyone watch the football game if terrorist are blowing shit up still??????
stadiums, theatres, hotels...because somalia is a place where your first thought is to watch a game, catch a movie or relax in a hotel :rolleyes:

No doubt the enemy wants to set back the progress but no matter how many bombs they set off and people they kill, they will never break the spirit of the citizens and their determination of living normal lives and not in fear. Viva Somalia :)
mashallah the people of muqdisho are very resilient. though I'm not sure its always a good thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes because somalis shouldn't have fun. Easy to say living in the west.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
mashallah the people of muqdisho are very resilient. though I'm not sure its always a good thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know exactly what you mean my dear sister, what some parents failed to understand is that whatever you can find here in America, you can also find it in any part of Somalia, whether good or bad, it's actually worse there because it goes unchecked and the dhaqan celis has new found freedom on top of cheaper products. This is why it's very important to spot problems in the beginning and take drastic actions, otherwise it can be a bit problematic later on. I hope that the communities start educating parents and helping them with how to properly communicate with their children too :)

do you remember the dhaqan celis thread I made yester day.... I was talkng about the people coming back from xamar worse in a way, part of that has to do with the normalized violence. anyone who's been there talks about violence so casually and how shocked they were at first to see people go about their day with gunshots in the air, or bombs going off, but over time, get used to it. If kids are growing up in that environment, then they aren't going to see a lot wrong with it, and if they do, not enough to want to change the state.

Violence has been normalised in Somalia since the mid 1980's. No Somali in Somalia truly knows what its like to live in a peaceful country. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Trending