A moral question.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Am i morally responsible to report to the authority someone who has HIV and gives people this deadly disease??? I know a single mother who does. She was given the disease by a bisexual, drunkard Farah. Now she says she will spread it in the Somali community!

Guys i cannot stress TRUST NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wear a condom for your wife too.

OK back to my question. Am i obligated?? I took her to the doctor when she was having the symptoms. I knew she had it before she knew it herself. I am the ONLY one who knows. Now she regrets taking me to the hospital because i know her secret. Sometimes i feel like she will kill me for knowing her secret. looooool My state job kinda makes me knowledgeable than the average guy. If it was a non somali, i would have reported her immediately. But since she is a friend, i am like kinda on her side. But at the same time the moral dilemma of innocent, single mother having poor Farahs getting infected left and right without them knowing. Part of me says mind your business, let them get infected because they are doing zina.

What ya think?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Am i morally responsible to report to the authority someone who has HIV and gives people this deadly disease??? I know a single mother who does. She was given the disease by a bisexual, drunkard Farah. Now she says she will spread it in the Somali community!

Guys i cannot stress TRUST NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK back to my question. Am i obligated?? I took her to the doctor when she was having the symptoms. I knew she had it before she knew it herself. I am the ONLY one who knows. Now she regrets taking me to the hospital because i know her secret. Sometimes i feel like she will kill me for knowing her secret. looooool My state job kinda makes me knowledgeable than the average guy. If it was a non somali, i would have reported her immediately. But since she is a friend, i am like kinda on her side. But at the same time the moral dilemma of innocent, single mother having poor Farahs getting infected left and right without them knowing. Part of me says mind your business, let them get infected because they are doing zina.

What ya think?
Damn @Reiko you been exposed. Miskeen I know you be hungry sometimes but you don’t have to sleep with someone for a Big Mac.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

What ya think?
I would report her if she is actually spreading the disease to unknowing people. That’s just evil right there man.

VixR

Veritas
Wtf.

I’m sure she’s rightfully bitter for having contracted it in the first place. Most ppl are when they get a disease like that. They go through something similar to grief stages (denial, anger, etc). But that doesn’t excuse her intentions to spread it! And no they do not deserve to contract HIV simply for having extramarital sex.

You said she’s a single mother - she has children. You know when you expose her, she’ll be shunned from the entire community, and that includes her children. Have you tried threatening exposure as a leverage for her to stop what she’s doing?

Wtf.

I’m sure she’s rightfully bitter for having contracted it in the first place. Most ppl are when they get a disease like that. They go through something similar to grief stages (denial, anger, etc). But that doesn’t excuse her intentions to spread it! And no they do not deserve to contract HIV simply for having extramarital sex.

You said she’s a single mother - she has children. You know when you expose her, she’ll be shunned from the entire community, and that includes her children. Have you tried threatening exposure as a leverage for her to stop what she’s doing?

:snoop:

You took the bait. Meet Basra Buur, she has been trolling since you were a toddler.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Expose the evil . It's an obligation not a choice. The whole community can become an AIDs infected mad house cause of your silence.

Napoleon once said — 'The world suffers a lot. Not because the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.'

VixR

Veritas
Expose the evil . It's an obligation not a choice. The whole community can become an AIDs infected mad house cause of your silence.

Napoleon once said — 'The world suffers a lot. Not because the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.'
No word on the drunkard bisexual Somali guy who caused her infection and is spreading AIDs himself being evil?

You don’t even pretend to be measured.

You took the bait. Meet Basra Buur, she has been trolling since you were a toddler.
I honestly hope you’re right.

No word on the drunkard bisexual Somali guy who caused her infection and is spreading AIDs himself being evil?

You don’t even pretend to be measured.

I honestly hope you’re right.

You can be so naive at times. I have lost count of how many times you bite, and not only with Basra!

Then again, you might be bored and are just passing time?:cosbyhmm:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She needs to report the drunken bisexual who infected her. In most states it’s a crime to spread hiv on purpose.

VixR

Veritas
You can be so naive at times. I have lost count of how many times you bite, and not only with Basra!

Then again, you might be bored and are just passing time?:cosbyhmm:
I don’t concern myself with the poster’s honesty on the net, bc it’s indeterminable.

All you all you can ask yourself is, “is it believable, can it happen”?

Otherwise, your basis for what’s true or not without the benefit of verification can only be based on bias (what you personally want to believe or not), and that’s hardly a measure of reality.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wtf.

I sympathize with her more, because she is a friend. At first i threatened i will report u but then she cries and later i feel like i am justifying it for her.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I think u r the person who is infected with HIV in the somali spot forums. Usually people who tell me not to report are usually infected. Or people who change the subject by finger pointing! Like the bisexual drunkard who is not officially tested. He says he has been tested but has not shown papers. I told her if u report him he will be obligated to show papers or forced to test. He says as far as he is concerned he might be her victim.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She needs to report the drunken bisexual who infected her. In most states it’s a crime to spread hiv on purpose.

Yep, she knows its against the law.. In fact one of the farahs hospitalized can easily report her because she is official recorded as having HIV in state records

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra eedo are u talking bout urself in the 3rd person?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL If i had HIV God forbid it, i would be an activist. I would go every where and educate people. I wont be this evil. Or i wont be this cheery happy person on the forums either

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra I know your judgmental ass is not friends with someone with hiv, stop lying girl lol

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool When it comes to serious things i am not judgemental. Really i am very practical and understanding. I like things to be done sensible. We all judge, but when someone has serious disease, nope. Thats not happening! :)

I don’t concern myself with the poster’s honesty on the net, bc it’s indeterminable.

All you all you can ask yourself is, “is it believable, can it happen”?

Otherwise, your basis for what’s true or not without the benefit of verification can only be based on bias (what you personally want to believe or not), and that’s hardly a measure of reality.

Not necessarily. The 'anecdotal' story she relayed is plausible, however, this is Somalispot where there are individuals in the General section, Basra etc., with an overactive imagination. Hence, the line between BS and reality is often muddled. Nonetheless, to each his/her own I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending