A message to UK Somalis and Somalis in Diaspora

Dear brothers and sisters

My message is short, although what happened was a heinous crime to be condemned, we must not allow to be collectively punished.

Remember that a cadaan right-wing bastard knifed and killed an MP just a few years ago, was the entire cadaan community held responsible?

Every day people of all color and races commit the most despicable acts, they are judged as individuals.

I've had enough and it is time you start raising your heads.

Just remind them of their own crimes, no fcking rightwing should have anything to say, remind them how one of theirs killed that woman MP.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I dont think any Somali is worrying about any backlash or cowering. What's done is done, it has nothing to do with us and we're not burdening his mistake.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I personally think itโ€™s good to talk about it and think about our choices and way of thinking in life. This should be a great lesson for us to not slack off!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dear brothers and sisters

My message is short, although what happened was a heinous crime to be condemned, we must not allow to be collectively punished.

Remember that a cadaan right-wing bastard knifed and killed an MP just a few years ago, was the entire cadaan community held responsible?

Every day people of all color and races commit the most despicable acts, they are judged as individuals.

I've had enough and it is time you start raising your heads.

Just remind them of their own crimes, no fcking rightwing should have anything to say, remind them how one of theirs killed that woman MP.

Dear Observer

Do we know who killed MP Ameis?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
he was Somali, Ali Xarbi. Confirmed by the media and also from habaryars gossiping

Was he insane? Why would he kill a random Mp guy? Why couldn't he kill Faarmaajo?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The greatest lesson to learn is that we must further assess how we parent our children. Our parents were immigrants who spoke little english and could be taken advantage of by their kids for their ignorance. We on the otherhand are second gen raised and some born in the west. We must warn our kids that their actions affect the entire community and they are a reflection of us as a nation and people.

We must emulate the good communities and congregate amongst them. We mustn't intermingle with the compromised communities. I'm ashamed to say this but i'm worries about my family members now going to the masjids. Foreign powers created terrorism and distorted islam and the saudis just went along with it. Only the nations that follow the true islam are targeted and their children die fighting on the battlefields for some useless saudi clerics extremist views.

We must safeguard our children from following the actions of corrupt communities.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Apparently habaryar gossip is saying he wasn't a terrorist and that he told his mum he did a good thing by killing that MP. Seems to be a deeper story to this

Mentally ill maybe

Trending

Latest posts