A message to somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Prove sxb where 1 million died
Look; 500,000 died in the TRIBAL wars from 1991 to 2006 (creation of shabab). Add the killings and purges that took place decades earlier and the starvation of thousands or the genocide in the north. It will take us up to around 600,000, double the killings in darfur.

Also, skirmishes and blockades by jubaland and shabab blocking vital food to the central regions along with corruption by officials and tribal elders lead to the death of another 100,000 by the 2011 drought. Yes or no?

Look; 500,000 died in the TRIBAL wars from 1991 to 2006 (creation of shabab). Add the killings and purges that took place decades earlier and the starvation of thousands or the genocide in the north. It will take us up to around 600,000, double the killings in darfur.

Also, skirmishes and blockades by jubaland and shabab blocking vital food to the central regions along with corruption by officials and tribal elders lead to the death of another 100,000 by the 2011 drought. Yes or no?
Bs sxb.
How many family relatives have you lost.
Probably zero.
Waa laga baadiya

Ape

Bs sxb.
How many family relatives have you lost.
Probably zero.
Waa laga baadiya
In fact ive lost a few relatives. You dont know me sxb. Those questions do not need personal experience. A loss of any of my people is a loss of my family

In fact ive lost a few relatives. You dont know me sxb. Those questions do not need personal experience. A loss of any of my people is a loss of my family
My point is not everyone lost someone.
My extended family of maybe 400 people and no losses .nothing personal. In my gobol only 500 people died due to war.
Exaggeration

Ape

My point is not everyone lost someone.
My extended family of maybe 400 people and no losses .nothing personal. In my gobol only 500 people died due to war.
Exaggeration
Look, us somalis are 20 million. One death will probably not affect your family or cousins. Are you denying the famines of 92 and 11?

Look, us somalis are 20 million. One death will probably not affect your family or cousins. Are you denying the famines of 92 and 11?
Somalis are more then 20 million and are closer to 40.
I don't believe it. A way to get ngo rich.
The famine last year. I traveled through a lot of land and people werent dying like was reported.
For entities benefit from false calamites

Ape

The famine last year. I traveled through a lot of land and people werent dying like was reported.
watch this

The famine last year got a lot of attention before it escalated but it destroyed the economy. 2011 more than 200k people died and the 1992 famine more than 250k died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending