A message to Somali SJW and pro blm from a BLACK guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
You could destroy his argument by claiming that Black Americans of slave descent have ruined the black image to such an extent that all dark skinned people in the US get discriminated harshly because of them.

Apollo

VIP
Black Americans often have typical Western names, they are Christian, and culturally relatively integrated. They probably receive less discrimination statistically than dark skinned Africans with Arabic names and who are Muslim.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
He is absolutely correct. How come you're not angry that Native Americans have more benefits than anyone? This black man is only asking for equality between Americans. If Africans get American citizenship then they are American. The African Americans have built America for 400 years free of charge. They were tortured in ways you have never heard of (I would list some things but there are teenagers who might read this so I will abstain). African Americans were also experimented on like animals. They were never given any reparations. The Japanese, Natives, and even Îsràèlis were given reparations by the US.

African Americans are still being enslaved till this day. Have you ever heard of mass incarceration? They make 50% of the prison population even though white people are arrested 70% of the time. African Americans in prison work for slave wages and live in horrible condtions. Their rooms don't have heating during the winter and they have no AC during the summer. Sometimes they are not even given food and there are many cases of prison guards abusing them. The schools of the black community are never renovated and drugs keep getting pumped into their neighborhoods. Every good leader they get is either executed or exiled (Marcus Garvey, MLK, Malcolm X). 3000 black communities have more lead in their water supply than Flint, Michigan (this technique was used by both the Sôvîets and the Nàzîs to dumb down their captives in the concentration camps). Do you still believe that they don't deserve some sort of compensation? I only wish they had black privilege.

SJW’s here you finally have it from a Madow @Jjero @PiratePrincess @MadNomad @Merca @FSMDOA @John Michael

But Madows live matter will never swallow this.
:bell:
Warya, you better add me to that list next time. Disgusting coon!
full

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts