A message to my sisters: Make sure you have a marriage certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the man ever leaves you, make sure they don't get off by a technicality. Make sure you have a marriage license that shows you were married. They might claim they were just a boyfriend to get away from paying child maintenance.

Caadi ma'ahan. And man can't 'get away' from his kids if you know his family. The first thing most Somalis ask when their daughter wants to get married is about his family. If they're decent then you shouldn't have to worry about that inshaAllah.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
A lot of guys are scared to sign papers legally since marriages end quickly these days and they don't want to loose major assets in a divorce. They just do nikah/meher and that's it.

Truthfully, I can't blame em. :manny: Why put yourself at more risk than you have to?

Gambar

VIP
A lot of guys are scared to sign papers legally since marriages end quickly these days and they don't want to loose major assets in a divorce. They just do nikah/meher and that's it.

Truthfully, I can't blame em. :manny: Why put yourself at more risk than you have to?
They don’t have to worry since they don’t have any assets.

So much distrust loool

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
They don’t have to worry since they don’t have any assets.

Very Funny. :lolbron:

But I'm serious walaal. The amount of early divorces in our community is too much. I went to qaado's for aroosyo last year and the couples have already divorced. :ileycry:

But I'm serious walaal. The amount of early divorces in our community is too much. I went to qaado's for aroosyo last year and the couples have already divorced. :ileycry:
No lie I overheard people betting on how long the couple will last at a wedding I went to recently

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
A legal husband can abandoned his family as well, focus on character and you wont have issues

If he admits it’s his child/children he’s legally binded to pay child-support. If he denies, he will be forced for a DNA test.

Isn’t the meher enough? Or, you want to double dip?

Gambar

VIP

Waa ruuntey ina adeer, broke people shouldn’t worry about imaginary assets. Marriage becomes a hobby for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending