A message to all Somalis that support putin and his war

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
The kadirovites are putins lap dogs and they have no business fighting his wars. He is sending them first into a war that is not even theirs to fight!
Idk much about the situation so I won’t speak on it but this whole conflict is bullshit anyways all it’s doing is fucking up the prices on shit if these cadaans wanna smoke eachother do it in a way that doesn’t f*ck up my pockets smh.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
I too urge somalis to concern their social media output to matters that pertain to somalis, we wish for a peaceful resolve and violence is only a last resort.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Idk much about the situation so I won’t speak on it but this whole conflict is bullshit anyways all it’s doing is fucking up the prices on shit if these cadaans wanna smoke eachother do it in a way that doesn’t f*ck up my pockets smh.

The war in the Ukraine is just the icing on the top. The main reason for inflation is the fact that western governments printed shitloads of money during the pandemic in order to cover budget deficits and to save individuals and companies with different subventions (handouts).

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I sing along every time I hear it, fills me with joy
1656000877073.png

Trending

Latest posts