A message to all Somalis that support putin and his war

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Chief editor of russia today is openly threatening the world with famine. She says that they will provoke starvation in order to force the West to lift the sanctions imposed on russia.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
And bear in mind, they will have no doubts of moral here. They did it to their own orthodox slavic brethren, the Ukrainians, during the so called holodomor (in my native tongue I would say gladomor, which translated to English means "hunger death/murder").

Do you think they will show mercy towards starving Somalis and others?

@Molotoff

Afticans shouldn't support any sides, they should be neutral like Swiss.. Also regarding famine, why do africans with such a fertile land and best climate to grow any type of grains and vegetables depend on Ukrainian genmodified grain :snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1655839347143.png

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Didn't Ukraine mine their own ports so no ship could leave. Thus no wheat or grain left the ports. Thus messing up the supply line, whilst pointing the finger at russia. You gotta thank the Turks for being a trust worthy source in this complicated war.

We need more of those beautiful Ukrainian women here in my beloved country of the United Kingdom. I want to marry a Ukrainian women. Putin do your thing mate, carry on the job.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
I don’t support Russia but I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for Ukraine. The whole world is standing by their side and America is sending them billions compare that to the Rwandan Genocide for example. Plus dey put pig fat on bullets before they shoot muslims f*ck dem let those chechens smoke em.

We need more of those beautiful Ukrainian women here in my beloved country of the United Kingdom. I want to marry a Ukrainian women. Putin do your thing mate, carry on the job.
Are you tired of those horse teeth English women :russ: :mjlol:

I think @Sheikh Google enjoys them but regrets his escapades right after when he comes back to his senses telling himself this time is my last 🙏🏽

Last edited:

Laagite

الداروودي
Chief editor of russia today is openly threatening the world with famine. She says that they will provoke starvation in order to force the West to lift the sanctions imposed on russia.

Its not that we support Russia, we just hope both Russia and Ukraine wipe each other out so we stop hearing about them.

Laagite

الداروودي
I don’t support Russia but I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for Ukraine. The whole world is standing by their side and America is sending them billions compare that to the Rwandan Genocide for example. Plus dey put pig fat on bullets before they shoot muslims f*ck dem let those chechens smoke em.
I feel for the Crimean Tatars, those man really have it hard.

I don’t want my exquisite country of the United Kingdom to get involved in this war. I trust Boris Johnson leadership and commitment for peace and stability in Ukraine but still, give me some Ukrainian lady anyday of the week, sorry English ladies, I need ladies who have clean teeth.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

The kadirovites are putins lap dogs and they have no business fighting his wars. He is sending them first into a war that is not even theirs to fight!

Trending