A message Somali men who want to get a second wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant stand men who treat marriage like dating. A few years of marriage and after a baby he starts looking for other women already. The whole thing is not even halal because you have to treat your wives the same not like a xalal side chick business

And im talking about the young the worst is how they treat their elderly wives (40 plus in the somali marriage scene that is elderly because she wont marry again) and get a younger one. The stories I've heard disgust me

OP hates somali men. Please do us somali men a favor: you can date, mingle with, and marry non somalis.

@iyandi we got your somali girl match. U guys can keep her

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Just like how it's perfectly halal and totally within your rights for you to marry anyone you want so long as he's muslim, the same goes for men and polygamy. It's perfectly halal. As long as both people are consenting adults, it's really none of your business.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I cant stand men who treat marriage like dating. A few years of marriage and after a baby he starts looking for other women already. The whole thing is not even halal because you have to treat your wives the same not like a xalal side chick business

And im talking about the young the worst is how they treat their elderly wives (40 plus in the somali marriage scene that is elderly because she wont marry again) and get a younger one. The stories I've heard disgust me
It's haram to marry someone with the intention of divorcing them after short time stint

Hey it's halal

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Some men are just jealous of the fact that others have the courage to find another wife without caring too much of what the first might say or do( in this case leave him). They can’t fathom the idea of pissing off their first wife.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some men are just jealous of the fact that others have the courage to find another wife without caring too much of what the first might say or do( in this case leave him). They can’t fathom the idea of pissing off their first wife.

Courage?

If they got courage they would have the balls to tell their first wife they gonna get a second wife instead of hiding it

Nobody is jealous even in the Quran they advise against having many wives If you fear you can't be justice towards them

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Its starting to seem like you guys have hate towards the islamic ruling,there is hikmah in this ruling,whether you like it or not a man is allowed to marry 4.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Courage?

If they got courage they would have the balls to tell their first wife they gonna get a second wife instead of hiding it

Nobody is jealous even in the Quran they advise against having many wives If you fear you can't be justice towards them
Why would they tell their wives they’re getting another wife?
Religiously they don’t have to them shit.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If you dont know the shariah here it is:
a man is allowed to marry whom he wills among women as long as he does not bond in marriage under his care and responsibility more than four women. And this is conditioned upon him dealing justly among them the known justice specified by shari’a which includes overnight stays and spending. If he does not have the ability and capacity to deal with such justice, then he should suffice with one, as Allah indicates in Surat al-Nisaa’ in ayah 3, which has a meaning that can be translated as:

“… marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if you fear that you will not be able to deal justly (with them) then only one…” (4:3)

Furthermore, no evidence appears neither in the Qur’an nor sunnah requiring the permission of the first wife if her husband wishes to marry another wife, and therefore he is not required to ask her permission. However, he needs to be judicious in taking this decision and to weigh it carefully with respect to benefits and drawbacks and to look with the eye of wisdom at all of the considerations pertaining to the matter, and he should strive all he can to conciliate, reassure, and satisfy his first wife, in order to ease and mitigate the effect of the matter upon her.
https://islamqa.info/en/61

Polygamous relationships are just cheating made halal. I think it's disgusting to dip into two or more women at a time.

Lol she can bark all she wants, at the end of the day her permission isn't needed. If your wife can't support you, let her leave if she wants but she should never dictate you on whether u should get a second wife or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts