A message from a black woman to xaliimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The woman is basically saying to xaliimos stop being dhaqan celis and stop the hypocrisy:bell:

Reer USA embarrassing us again....

This is jealous, you can see it in her eye's.....ps this is an older video waryaa!

She's triggered by our beauty
IMG_6461.GIF

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bored Government searches the Internet for idea for his platinum thread.

Hmmm what should I make the topic about he thinks long and hard (that's what she didn't say when she saw Government's willy)

He kept tossing and turning in bed, thinking and contemplating before dozing off to sleep.
He jumped from his bed with the crust still in his eyes, smacking his dry, cracked, ashy lips, I've got it he screamed.
I'm going to make a topic about Xalimos. I'm going to search YouTube about other races talking about Xalimos. As he rubbed his ashy hands together, this will do it he exclaimed.

He suddenly realizes the video was uploaded almost 5 years ago. He hoped no one would notice it. As he hit the submit button on SSpot he imagined his thread doing the crude-truth numbers.

Narrated by Sovereign-reiko
Original story by Sovereign-reiko
Composed by Sovereign-reiko
Bait thread by Government

Starring: Government
Special appereance: Crude-truth

No Xalimos or Ashy Abdis were harmed during the making of this documentary.

Last edited:
Bored Government searches the Internet for idea for his platinum thread.

Hmmm what should I make the topic about he thinks long and hard (that's what she didn't say when she saw Government's willy)

He kept tossing and turning in bed, thinking and contemplating before dozing off to sleep.
He jumped from his bed with the crust still in his eyes, smacking his dry, cracked, ashy lips, I've got it he screamed.
I'm going to make a topic about Xalimos. I'm going to search YouTube about other races talking about Xalimos. As he rubbed his ashy hands together, this will do it he exclaimed.

He suddenly realizes the video was uploaded almost 5 years ago. He hoped no one would notice it. As he hit the submit button on SSpot he imagined his thread doing the crude-truth numbers.

Narrated by Sovereign-reiko
Original story by Sovereign-reiko
Composed by Sovereign-reiko
Bait thread by Government

Starring: Government
Special appereance: Crude-truth

No Xalimos or Ashy Abdis were harmed during the making of this documentary.
I usually do that but I found this one by accident believe it or not :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts