A mayor in Canada felt so bad abt the dead Syrian infant that washed up that

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Was driving 10 minutes ago and heard this on the radio...good to hear people taking notice of what's going on over there

I urge you to stay away from my threads ..I am still shocked by your harassment in my inbox...the least you can do is apologize:mjpls::mjpls::meleshame:

waraabe

Your superior
Yep, treat her family very well. Get the father and mother to love you. Then go to burco and marry her

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
No honor with Arabs of rich Khaleej countries. They support the Syrian rebel groups with money for weapons but give nothing in support to the affected people.

Mr.Tory will be giving this Syrian Sunni family a fully furnished house and welfare checks starting on Monday and on Tuesday the Syrian Sunnis will be cursing him because he is a gaal kufaar. These people bite the hand the feeds them.

I am disappointed in his decision. We need to be limiting Sunni migrants but increase Shia and Alawite and Christian and gay numbers. I would like Canada to allow 100,000 Syrians who are Shia, Alawite and Christian and gays. I hope Canada continues to limit the number of Sunni people coming here. I agree with their policy they announced a few months ago focusing on the minorities.

Let the Gulf nations take the Sunni refugees. They are brothers. Why must the West have to help Sunnis? They're always the "victims" but they start all the conflicts in that region. Its like a Rwandan Hutu fleeing to the West during the Genocide. It's ridiculous.

I wouldn't call the Sunnis phony refugees because they are not but Sunnis are refugees because they did it to themselves

One thing I hate about the Canadians is they are so gullible and easily fooled. They always want to help, especially people who hate them. I know a NFD/Dadaab guy who was sponsored by the church and all he does is talk crap about galaada. Its sickening. From living in a refugee camp a few years ago with no food to now making 6 figures in an oil site. These Muslims are something else. Ungrateful.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Mr.Tory will be giving this Syrian Sunni family a fully furnished house and welfare checks starting on Monday and on Tuesday the Syrian Sunnis will be cursing him because he is a gaal kufaar. These people bite the hand the feeds them.

I am disappointed in his decision. We need to be limiting Sunni migrants but increase Shia and Alawite and Christian and gay numbers. I would like Canada to allow 100,000 Syrians who are Shia, Alawite and Christian and gays. I hope Canada continues to limit the number of Sunni people coming here. I agree with their policy they announced a few months ago focusing on the minorities.

Let the Gulf nations take the Sunni refugees. They are brothers. Why must the West have to help Sunnis? They're always the "victims" but they start all the conflicts in that region. Its like a Rwandan Hutu fleeing to the West during the Genocide. It's ridiculous.

I wouldn't call the Sunnis phony refugees because they are not but Sunnis are refugees because they did it to themselves
This nigga has to twist this to his liking..he is an opportunist

Q

Queen Carawelo

You're such an idiot. Ufff calayk.

Status
Not open for further replies.