A mass demonstration against PL regional state in sanaag

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Hingalol (SD) – A mass demonstration against the Puntland regional state took place today in Hingalol, Sanaag region.

Hingalol is the home town of the ousted Puntland speaker of the House Abdihakin Dhobo-dared, who is currently in Mogadishu.

The protesters were opposing a visit from the new Puntland speaker of the House, although the visit is not yet verified.

There were no reported casualties or injuries during the demonstration, although the streets of the city were littered with tires, and stones.

Hingalol served as a center for the former speaker of the Puntland parliament his termination, he has been holding consultation meetings there with the people of Sool and Sanaag region, hoping they will support his unification efforts.
http://www.somalidispatch.com/featured/sanag-region-protest-against-speakers-visit/

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
PL can solved its internal issues. Our lands are good and peace just go solve your issue with Col.Caare before talking about PL affairs.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
PL can solved its internal issues. Our lands are good and peace just go solve your issue with Col.Caare before talking about PL affairs.
Mr jeegan i get all my bad news in somaliland from your threads
Your pic is a complete no one in sanaag or sool want to do anything with you

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Mr jeegan i get all my bad news in somaliland from your threads
Your pic is a complete no one in sanaag or sool want to do anything with you
Since when I became one of delusion called jeegaan :gucciwhat:.

Those are our people they have right to demonstrate. We are not like your jeegaan mentality that putting innocent people in jail.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@abdallah u want garxajis intact us one family were u want to divide Bah majerteen , maxamud harti(warsangali) Ahmed harti(dhishishe) iyo Mohamed harti(majerteen)..... Stick to your little land sanaag state and stay out of our affair.... Bah majerteen is one family united we stand strong

@abdallah u want garxajis intact us one family were u want to divide Bah majerteen , maxamud harti(warsangali) Ahmed harti(dhishishe) iyo Mohamed harti(majerteen)..... Stick to your little land sanaag state and stay out of our affair.... Bah majerteen is one family united we stand strong

Harti is fake, the only time harti was real was during the 1990s, when dhulbahante backed u guys in konfur, believe us or not, Dhulbahante and warsangeli hates u guys more than anything, dhulbahante were the ones that told somaliland to take over tukaraq and were the ones that fought w us(khaatumo forces) warsangelis wont even be in the same dawlad as u guys, pretty strange

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Harti is fake, the only time harti was real was during the 1990s, when dhulbahante backed u guys in konfur, believe us or not, Dhulbahante and warsangeli hates u guys more than anything, dhulbahante were the ones that told somaliland to take over tukaraq and were the ones that fought w us(khaatumo forces) warsangelis wont even be in the same dawlad as u guys, pretty strange
Like i say to you stay out of our affair waxan shaqadada ehen dawada hala so galin first free your self from jegaan and then we can talk la hesto ba tahay your not free

Like i say to you stay out of our affair waxan shaqadada ehen dawada hala so galin first free your self from jegaan and then we can talk la hesto ba tahay your not free

There's nothing such as Jeegans, dead since the 90s, HA controls most of the dawlad, and ur harti brothers were the ones that came to us, did u know dhulbahantes mixes w isaaqs 70% of the time? Idk why but they prefer their abtis
:siilaanyosmile:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
There's nothing such as Jeegans, dead since the 90s, HA controls most of the dawlad, and ur harti brothers were the ones that came to us, did u know dhulbahantes mixes w isaaqs 70% of the time? Idk why but they prefer their abtis
:siilaanyosmile:
I don't care about dhulbhate but Warsangali is bah majerteen his land is my land and my land is his land don't let politics fools you when shit hit the fun brothers unite

Last edited:
I don't care about dhulbhate but Warsangali is bah majerteen his land is mine land and my land is his land don't let politics fools you when shit hit the fun brothers unite

Warsangeli? Those people will do anything for a school, they'll be under Somaliland in 2023 when we open the tuuna shirkad in laasqoray again

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Warsangeli? Those people will do anything for a school, they'll be under Somaliland in 2023 when we open the tuuna shirkad in laasqoray again
Over my dead body first u have to go thru me to do that
FB_IMG_1573667221423.jpg