A manga based on an Uyghur woman's experience in China

Discussion in 'General' started by Yukon_Niner, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Yukon_Niner

Yukon_Niner I'll Batista Bomb your ayeeyo in Asda

Ratings:
    +2,905
    • Informative Informative x 14
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. Let Them Eat Cake VIP

Ratings:
    +23,669

Why was "I" not included in the invitation party???

Unless this is strictly an Ogaden party, in that case, thank you for not inviting me

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yukon_Niner

Yukon_Niner I'll Batista Bomb your ayeeyo in Asda

Ratings:
    +2,905
    You know sometimes you really do leave me confused. I mean what? What's the Ogaden confederation gonna do in UN meeting.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Yahya

Yahya

Ratings:
    +1,967
    It's really sad what's happening to these ppl. The last chance muslims everywhere stood of having peace was the ottoman empire. The taking down of the ottomans by the kabbal and british freemasons was symbolic of the transfer of power from the muslims to the satanic dajjal worshippers.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Timo Jareer and proud

Timo Jareer and proud

Ratings:
    +8,073
    "much Ummah" only ever happens for Arab countries.

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. HanadR6

HanadR6 Goodbye comrades.

Ratings:
    +3,599
    These arabs only care about there own people but when it comes to other muslims, they just carry on smoking there shisha like nothing's going on,smh. If they would've did something about it these muslims wouldn't be suffering.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,683
    and history repeats. We are doomed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SOULSEARCHING

SOULSEARCHING

Ratings:
    +2,570
    This is terribly sad. They are ethnically erasing them all. The UN aren't even doing anything.

• Like Like x 1
  9. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +16,164
    @Yukon_Niner

I despise all kinds of oppression regardless of who commits them and who is committed against and the Ugyhurs are indeed an oppressed people and the shocking way they were treated is inhumane. I hope the world wakes up to their suffering and convince the Chinese authorities that they shouldn’t punish millions of people for the actions of the few.

Having said that, African Muslims like the Congolese Muslims have also experienced oppression and ethnic/religious cleansing and no one speaks on their behalf. Even an African country like Gambia initiated legal proceedings against the Burmese government over its atrocities towards the Burmese Muslims, what about the Congolese Muslims? I recently posted an article about a wedding between a Congolese Muslim woman and a Somali guy and was told by many here that he should be disowned by the Somali community for marrying a Bantu woman. Are these crocodile tears? Most of the Arab Muslims seem to be genuinely indifferent to non Arab issues, how about Somalis? When will we see here threads about the suffering of Congolese Muslims?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Omar del Sur

Omar del Sur

Ratings:
    +1,769
    you should not mock the concept of ummah

11. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +15,628
    Sad story.

This is why I will never understand folks who have lived in the West and yet rail against it, and want China to take over the world.

America/ the West’s history is not perfect, and even currently, we’re detaining children at our southern border under Trump leadership, but the flavor of power in the West isn’t dictatorial and unusually cruel. We observe limits.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Regg

Regg

Ratings:
    +312
    In reality, Hong Kong is just a distraction to cover up what’s happening in East Turkestan and this is exactly what China wants.

13. Exodus

Exodus Alchemist

Ratings:
    +730
    The west really does not observe limits.

How many people have died directly due the warmongering of the west in the Afghanistan and Iraq? How many died from disease, how many displaced? The whole premise of the Iraq invasion was searching for weapons of mass destruction that did not exist, and how many died as a result of that? Look at both Iraq and Afghanistan before the war and compare them now, the most dangerous and worst countries to live in, and that’s directly due to the West.

In comparison, the Uighur people are held in camps where they are fed pork and alcohol and beaten, not to compare but I’d rather that than a bullet in my head or bombed in the name of liberty. Have you seen Xinjiang? (where the Uighur are from) it’s one of the most beautiful and prosperous regions in the Islamic world
    DDB863BB-74BE-4279-9517-29ADCC5E6A0F.jpeg

This area had undergone terrorist attacks, and the CCP had a choice.

1-Let terrorism run riot and have China’s security be threatened ( there’s over a billion in China, keep in mind)

2-Commit a very dehumanising act to kill off religious extremity in the population to ensure the safety of Xinjiang and China.

And guess what? It works, there’s been no terrorist attack for 4 years, the region is prospering and growing, and in time these people will be released.

Compare what the West did to address Islamic terrorism and compare what China did? You’re insane if you would choose the approach of the West.

14. lil boss

lil boss your master

Ratings:
    +1,766
    so sad wallahi that people have to suffer like this

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted