A man protested against fat women

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lol What makes you think I'm dhulbahante?

5560.jpg

half scottish half somali girl. fat but hot... and one thing, why do fat girls/ladies eat all the time? stop eating, especially junk food/beverages from Starbucks.
B3-DZ162_BEANIE_1000V_20190513090407.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He has YT videos where he yells at fat people to stop being fatasses.

He used to be overweight himself, and advocates/sells something called snake juice for weightloss. It’s basically baking soda mixed with vinegar or something awful like that, I forget.

It’s hilarious that he’s carrying signs now lol. Although I disagree with body positivity, which makes being fat seem like it’s a healthy choice, it’s equally stupid to think that’s going to do anything.

Anyone can get fat here, or at least unhealthy despite your metabolism, if you’re not careful.
Hey fatties !!:russ:
He got me into that snake diet

@Basra you should watch his videos :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He has YT videos where he yells at fat people to stop being fatasses.

He used to be overweight himself, and advocates/sells something called snake juice for weightloss. It’s basically baking soda mixed with vinegar or something awful like that, I forget.

It’s hilarious that he’s carrying signs now lol. Although I disagree with body positivity, which makes being fat seem like it’s a healthy choice, it’s equally stupid to think that’s going to do anything.

Anyone can get fat here, or at least unhealthy despite your metabolism, if you’re not careful.
Lol I had a friend who use to be fat now he just goes in on fat people and makes fun of them none stop :dead: