a man in France shouting "Allahu Akbar", stabbed a schoolteacher to death

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo

Europe is getting crazy Iska ilaaliya

Oh No Reaction GIF by Rockstar Games

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Can't trust the media, especially tweets made by Indians, who seemed to have forgotten they're not white. Till further details are released I remain skeptical.

Of course the woman posted it was Indian, whats up with these Indians and Israel
Hindus spent centuries being dominated by the Mughal Muslims so they see this Israeli Palestinian conflict as Israel defending itself from the โ€˜evil Muslimโ€™. Enemy of my enemy is my friend basically.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Can't trust the media, especially tweets made by Indians, who seemed to have forgotten they're not white. Till further details are released I remain skeptical.
Both did happen

it's false flag you can't be a Muslim and be naive to this, the perpetrator most likely has mental illness or its a patsy. Remember the media is ran by filthy zionist working over night to destroy islam and get masses to have us. This is a prophecy that's working in full effect

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Fucking hell did these lunatics think killing round people will help their cause.

i hope its a false flag.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
People like this are just giving a bad name to Islam and making it harder for normal Muslims to function in society.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Also why tf would this happen in china of all places.

Why is this always so common. Every time I hear about rightwing shooters or Extremeist muslims doing a terror attack they were on the government radar already.
The man, described as being in his 20s, is of Chechen origin and known to the security services for his involvement with radical Islam, according to police.

Internet Nomad

VIP
People like this are just giving a bad name to Islam and making it harder for normal Muslims to function in society.
Politicians love when this happens. They can get political support for whatever anti immigrant agenda they got going on.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Both did happen

So let me get this straight. The French security forces knew of this man who was engaging in radical ideas. I don't understand that, why would they just let this clearly unstable man walk around French society.

As for the China situation I still remain skeptical due to how the west seems to be frothing at the mouth to take them and Iran out. It's bizarre that this incident happens when China is one of the major superpowers that showed no support to Israel, rather they took a level headed approach of asking for dialog between the two parties. China's name has been thrown about along with Russia and Iran since the attack has begun.

Trending