A man from Mogadishu explains why xamar is in a perpetual state of anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
HG is very conservative clan.
The Secular Mujahideen from the Jabahaat (Factions) must keep an close eye on them.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

That was clearly A trap that I set up for people with the unukaleh mentality and he took the bait hook line and sinker kulaha abgaal and habar gidir are brothers does that mean you have to support them in injustice?

Mogadishu is the capital city of Somalia boowe this unukaleh mentality needs to be erased. That's why Somalia is in the position that it's in cause one tribe is holding the capital hostage you can't have your cake and eat it again I will ask you does Mogadishu belong to all Somalis as the capital city or does it belong to hiraab?

That was clearly A trap that I set up for people with the unukaleh mentality and he took the bait hook line and sinker kulaha abgaal and habar gidir are brothers does that mean you have to support them in injustice?

Mogadishu is the capital city of Somalia boowe this unukaleh mentality needs to be erased. That's why Somalia is in the position that it's in cause one tribe is holding the capital hostage you can't have your cake and eat it again I will ask you does Mogadishu belong to all Somalis as the capital city or does it belong to hiraab?
You : "Mogadishu is Abgaal city right?

Everybody else : ....

You : "Hah! It was a trap! Got you all good!"
IMG_4725.jpg

you're a fool :deadosama:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You : "Mogadishu is Abgaal city right?

Everybody else : ....

You : "Hah! It was a trap! Got you all good!"View attachment 26155
you're a fool :deadosama:
The fools are those who are trying to keep the capital city of Somalia hostage while screaming unukaleh now vamoose you prick and take your qabyalad your hiraab elsewhere.

Ever since I have been on here my views regarding Mogadishu has been consistent why would I change my stance now Mogadishu is the capital city of Somalia and it doesn't belong to no tribe rather Somalis in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending