A man from Mogadishu explains why xamar is in a perpetual state of anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

He explains how reer braxley, cadaado & dhuusomareeb have ran amok & how they have stolen land and homes from the Somali people how they're hostile against all Somalis even waging war against the people of Gobolka shabellada hoose and how they've declared war against the government. How this one tribe has effectively held the capital city hostage for the past 26 years rendering the rest of Somalia paralysed and unable to function since a country can't function if its capital city is in disarray.

On the flip side here's a man from baraxley, cadaado & dhuusomareeb.

He says the people of Kenya has a tribe called kikuyu and they made it law in Kenya that no tribe can become president in Kenya unless they hail from kikuyu tribe if not then they will arm themselves with machetes and others weapons and they will overthrow whoever is leading the country, he goes onto say likewise the Zulu in South Africa are feared, he says his tribe is no different if they can't govern Somalia no other tribe can. He declared war on the government and is rallying his tribe demanding that blood be shed if his tribe doesn't get their way.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why so shook?:damedamn:

Did he come out of the womb 1/3 of the way at each location?:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::dead::deadosama:
Cadaado baraxley & dhuusomareeb boowe take your qabyalad to the qabyalad section:ufdup:

You're clearly trying to derail this civilised thread & turn it into a moryaan fest and I'm not biting for it:umad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I applaud them, they're not allowing one way justice where they're singled out
Justice? What is your idea of justice? A tribal one? Cause last time I checked it was the court of Somalia in Mogadishu the capital city that found him guilty I didn't know that Your tribe can overrule it the federal courts of Somalia does Somalia belong to your tribe or all Somalis? If it is tribe that you're after then leave Mogadishu and go back to your tribal land of dhuusomareeb cadaado & Baraxley cause Mogadishu belongs to abgaal.

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Justice? What is your idea of justice? A tribal one? Cause last time I checked it was the court of Somalia in Mogadishu the capital city that found him guilty I didn't know that Your tribe can overrule it the federal courts of Somalia does Somalia belong to your tribe or all Somalis? If it is tribe that you're after then leave Mogadishu and go back to your tribal land of dhuusomareeb cadaado & Baraxley cause Mogadishu belongs to abgaal.
Mogadishu belongs to all Somalis , not abgaal or Hawiye. All of Somalia belongs to all Somalis. Fake nationalists everywhere:hillarybiz:

I am abgaal u dumbass, HG and Abgaal wa walaalo

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Everyday its HG this, HGthat,HGthis,HGthat, wallahi this man and those alike must be sweating in envious of that of that tutu beesha:wowsweat:

Props for Hiraab for making these snakes sweat in envious :dzmxmmb:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
I see truth in what this man said we left them alone due to hiraabnimo but we need to find a solution for them their times up

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This issue of looted properties is a huge problem, it doesnt help bringing somalis closer together nor will it help with international investor confidence, i mean after-all if they dont respect each other properties, you think a foreigner will risk his property? foreigners will always assess the how well the rule of law is among the people itself as a sign before dumping any sort of business orientated money. Right now we are only getting 'political' investment into areas like ports, airports, military bases. Notice how that's infrastructure needed for 'war'? places to dock jetfighters(airports), places to dock naval vassals(ports), places to store equipments(military base).

It's going to be hard to grow somalia business economy if these looted properties are not settled. But dont mistake that with solving our political problems!!! if people think just giving back homes and saying cafis is going to solve somalia political woes, they have another thing coming. Noone had looted property in the 1960s and yet we still saw 'northern coups', we still saw assasinations of presidents, we still saw clan parties in the 100s, we still saw rebel groups forming in the late 70s and 80s. Noone occupied anyone properties when this was all occurring!!!

There is a huge lack of trust and I say the political structure is the problem. We are trying to implement a foreign system time after time since the 60s. It was first democracy, then communism, now it's islamism and deep down the people dont 'buy' it nor is it something they even can relate too, they lose confidence in the system and resort back to tribalism which is what they do believe in. This is when an opportunistic politician comes along and assesses the grievances in the community and rides along on that 'tribal' card to achieve their personal objectives of seeking power, influence, wealth, etc.

Somalia political woes is lack of trust and this has it's roots from inheriting a foreign system, if anyone says otherwise are just focussing too much on the after effect symptoms(corruption, rebel groups, shabab, warlords, etc) where-as they need to focus on what caused those side-effects to come and the further they go up the chain they will see eventually it is 'lack of trust' and when they assess what caused the lack of trust it is pointing straight to the system your trying to create, a fake ungenuine an unbuyable system that is alien to the people's way of life and values. People die for values things they believe in. If you want to know what somali values are, ask them what are they prepared to die for. It's usually their tribe, so now you know automatically what this people 'real culture' is. But what our leaders do is ignore that and bring them something they aren't genuinely prepared to die for because they don't believe in it. Ask a somali if he is prepared to die for democracy and they simply look at you crazy lol. It's cause they don't believe in it.

Our issues stems from colonialism, the rest are side effects that were generated from the lack of trust like looted properties, corruption, civil war, rebel groups, clan parties. So as Somalis hopefully at our reconciliation conference, we address first and foremost the lack of trust and how to cure it and what sort of system can cure it, what sort of check n balances are we going to need to enhance trust levels. Are we going to rely on a parliament that can be bribed? a highcourt that can be paid off? you see the western check n balances are simply not suitable for us. Thats why I say we need a NATO pact!!! Where it says clearly what each state or federal authority responsibility is, their duties, and most importantly the consequences for not fulfilling it. The consequence part is what is going to restore trust, having no consequences as it is now, is just not going to cure anything but keep us in the same situation. Consequences need to be tough like 'removal of the govt, removal of the capital, removal of regional presidents, military options, economic options, seccession options' things that are real consequences that will make everyone 'behave' because they know the consequences far outweigh the benefits gained by not following the system.

We need consequences to ensure people follow the system we agreed on, without it, I honestly suspect we will be back to where we were before with lack of trust and in the future we will see new 'groups' arising that will fight the government of the day. This time the geopolitics is islamism, back in the 80s it was rebel groups as that was popular fighting communist regimes in africa, in the future it might be a different geopolitic which will impact us because we failed to address the trust factor among our society so we will always remain prone to geopolitics. Why u think Turkey-Malaysia-Dubai isn't prone to geopolitics of islamism? they answered the trust factors in their society and the people bought it. It's not because they are democracies,because dubai is no democracy, it doesn't really matter what system you have as long as the people trust each other because trust is needed for humans to cooperate and work together. Once we achieve a trust mechanism a real one not these fake western check n balances that we currently have, somalia will move on and will never be affected by any sort of geopolitic or local grievances. That will ensure investments come rolling in because the nation stability is rock hard because the people 'love' their system.

I honestly wait eagerly what the interior minister has in store for this reconciliation conference because answering somalia lack of trust and it's resolutions is going to determine if we are become a stable country or not.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As Somalis, we need to stop copying our fathers, but beat them. We need to do better then they did not repeat the same things!!! It seems the younger generations do not participate in seeking real resolutions and just resort to 'somali toosoo' and waving the blue flag. We should be saying this is clearly not working and new direction because it is pointless remaining on the same path of our fathers. Our fathers grew up in a time when there was other geopolitics at play, they had an 'ethiopian' enemy to unite them and stregthen their somalinimo or they had 'colonizers' to unite against. They had different issues. We cannot copy their system as we have inherited a hugely different problem a lack of trust among ourselves which is 'partly' their responsibility for not stopping and saying after the 60s when clan parties were being formed and say 'hang on if this system is good why is there clan parties being formed'? why have the clans lost confidence in it and forged a new path for us.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am abgaal u dumbass, HG and Abgaal wa walaalo
Thank you for clearing that up so the capital city of Somalia is owned by abgaal so can it really be called the capital city of Somalia if it belongs to just one tribe?

Who's the dumbass now motherfucker:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts