A madow guy with yusuf7n dp disses a Colombian girl & she cooks yusuf & it got 143,000 + likes on twitter.

Almost all white people have it too but nobody ever mentions that. Literally only Somalis get mentioned with it
I don't even get how they turned a larger prefrontal cortex into an insult. I always laugh when I come across that

not even necessarily an east african feature as well, the amount of white guys ive seen with big foreheads or blacks like kai cenat or ksi is not low

weird how this feature is something there is such upheaval about but ppl are quiet about big/wide noses or big lips just as an example

Your going to get weirdos that will dismiss this humiliating content even though its gotten 10 million views. We really need to shadow ban that yusuf, what an utter moron .

Kisame

Plotting world domination
its to the point where even handsome/decent looking bruddas(the majoiryt of us) get "how would yk im somalian" in their comments

Good looking Somali dudes are doing fine. No one is harassing them. It's the ugly dudes or guys with a big forehead getting harassed.

Ajnabis only feel comfortable dissing ugly somalis

Kisame

Your going to get weirdos that will dismiss this humiliating content even though its gotten 10 million views. We really need to shadow ban that yusuf, what an utter moron .

He actually notices people dissing him. We just need to mass spam his socials. Tell him to change his content.

Every other content creator with a big forehead doesn't center their content around being ugly. It's legit just yusuf7n.

Agent from AMP and even ksi have fanbases that mostly respect them. They will crack a few forhead jokes every now and then but they still respect them.

All yusuf does is just talk about random shit. His fans respected him a lot more before he started humiliating himself this year. All he has to do is change his content. Bro struggles to get views when he isn't humiliating himself.

that's why I laugh when somalis brag about having soft hair when the majority have 3c/4a.
Naa average is like 3b/c

IMG_3936.jpeg

Us somali men often dont take proper care of our hair so it makes it look kinkier, I’ve noticed the same with habeshis, their women usually have softer hair I think it’s due to taking proper care of it and also being longer. I don’t think on average men and women have different hair textures.

Good looking Somali dudes are doing fine. No one is harassing them. It's the ugly dudes or guys with a big forehead getting harassed.

Ajnabis only feel comfortable dissing ugly somalis
I mostly agree with you, but I be seeing “how’d you know I was Somali” on even good looking ones TikTok comments

Kisame

White people be having heads like this and not a peep about it
Because Madows have made having a good hairline as part of their looks. Mainly west African and African Americans.

East Africans never really cared for this overall since a lot of us have big foreheads.