A maadow said that Cynthia G is Somali. Is that true ?

It's the Neanderthug incels who make a fake story on him being Somali, than madow coons took over. he doesn't even have Somali/Arabic name let alone was he a Muslim.
Either way. IF you have a problem with the women on your mother's side of the family following these woman-hating men who covet white men is not the answer. They are misogynist and will hate you just because you are female and melanated no matter if you are swirling or not swirling. They hate these women who are against them because they bruise their egos.
Kid Organic is a good channel . He criticized everyone and covers a lot of news. Oshay is shady. I’ve heard that he’s doing sex tourism in Uganda.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
i have to agree and true somalis are so loud but so many horners and north african love to paint somalis as the only "anti black" ones where their culture is much worse when it's comes to madows.
You finaly gave me a thumbs up
giphy.gif

i have to agree and true somalis are so loud but so many horners and north african love to paint somalis as the only "anti black" ones where their culture is much worse when it's comes to madows.
I can concur. A racist North African makes every Neo nazi look like Bernie Sanders. My Berber family deliberately still segregated themselves from blacks in the Jim Crow era . Give no fucks

Nah, North Africans/Middle easterns are cowards they only attack Blacks because they know they have no power, they will never talk ish about Whites, even though they hate them the most.
Nope. My grandma cussed blacks and whites. She hated everyone but Arabs and the French(?) She LOATHED Italians because they ruined Catholicism

Kid Organic is a good channel . He criticized everyone and covers a lot of news. Oshay is shady. I’ve heard that he’s doing sex tourism in Uganda.
Kid organic is emotional negative. There are other black channels that discuss a lot of things without putting down women and covet white men. Men like him are too involved in women's spaces and complaining. That is not masculine or good. Im glad you woke up and found the truth in oshay. These men are too invested in women and they have nothing to offer.

Kid organic is emotional negative. There are other black channels that discuss a lot of things without putting down women and covet white men. Men like him are too involved in women's spaces and complaining. That is not masculine or good. Im glad you woke up and found the truth in oshay. These men are too invested in women and they have nothing to offer.
this sounds like cynthia g, why support any of these people? Cynthia g, chrissie, kevin samuels, tommy sotomayor, and their peers are all horrible people.

Fay

DELETED
No shes african american shes beautiful she has ethiopian like eyes shes funny im subbed to her lol

Fay

DELETED
this sounds like cynthia g, why support any of these people? Cynthia g, chrissie, kevin samuels, tommy sotomayor, and their peers are all horrible people.
Nah chrissie keeps it 100 so does cyn tommy is funny i just watch them for entertainment