A maadow said that Cynthia G is Somali. Is that true ?

A maadow said she’s Somali in a comment on a Kid Organic or Brain Solange video. She’s look like AA with substantial European admixture or a creole, to me . Is it true ?

Absolutely not. Why would she never mention us faraxs then? There has never been an angry xalimo who isn’t angry at faraxs. She is an AA woman who hates AA men

I find it comical when people call any Black with non round nostril nose or having a long face, they automatically look Horn African. Lol

Last edited:

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Not true, to me she looks ethiopian even though she is Black American, I have been watching her for a long time and she always claimed black American.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
She got the ethiopian eyes
images (39).jpeg

I find it comical when people call any Black with non round nostril nose or having a long face, they automatically look Horn African. Lol
Or if they’re Muslim or have an Arabic name. Remember when maadows, especially the republican ones were claiming that one black dude that threw that white kid off a balcony in the Mall of America was Somali.
This is apparently pure Somali:
7905C188-138A-43D0-BAE7-F53C8715F0F8.jpeg
a
These SAME negroes told me that I look just black, I can’t be of Somali descent because I have a British surname, instead of an Arabic name. Also, the British never had any contact or history with Somalia. BUT this guy is Somali............

Or if they’re Muslim or have an Arabic name. Remember when maadows, especially the republican ones were claiming that one black dude that threw that white kid off a balcony in the Mall of America was Somali.
This is apparently pure Somali: View attachment 180781a
These SAME negroes told me that I look just black, I can’t be of Somali descent because I have a British surname, instead of an Arabic name. Also, the British never had any contact or history with Somalia. BUT this guy is Somali............

It's the Neanderthug incels who make a fake story on him being Somali, than republican coons took over. he doesn't even have Somali/Arabic name let alone was he a Muslim.

Last edited:
A maadow said she’s Somali in a comment on a Kid Organic or Brain Solange video. She’s look like AA with substantial European admixture or a creole, to me . Is it true ?
You still following those misogynistic black men who want you dead? And Cynthia G is an African American who don't believe the words she says. I bet she is living in a gentrified neighborhood far away from black folks.

@Horn African Maybe that fact my Somali ancestors came from British Somaliland and immigrants in the 1900s changed their surnames are reasons why I have a British surname. If Christopher Columbus had to Americanized his name, why is it so improbable that my people did the same ?

You still following those misogynistic black men who want you dead? And Cynthia G is an African American who don't believe the words she says. I bet she is living in a gentrified neighborhood far away from black folks.
Unfortunately, I hear my mum and my aunt. I’ve been trying to tell her, but she told me I was just jealous

Unfortunately, I hear my mum and my aunt. I’ve been trying to tell her, but she told me I was just jealous
Either way. IF you have a problem with the women on your mother's side of the family following these woman-hating men who covet white men is not the answer. They are misogynist and will hate you just because you are female and melanated no matter if you are swirling or not swirling. They hate these women who are against them because they bruise their egos.

Neanderthugs? :mjlaugh:
I actually agree with you. But these jåreers always talk about how ethiopians are pan africans while somalis are anti black and we are. But you guys feel the same way about them like.us

Not really. Most Ethiopians don't care. Even if they feel the same way. they don't act like Somalis.

Neanderthugs was in reference to White rightwingers who made the fake story. not African people

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The Ethiopians are two-faced. They like to hide their hatred for non-Hamitic Africans while Somalis are up front. :mybusiness:
All these ados weirdos always say somalis are against african unity. Iam like bītch the entire horn and North africa are against african unity :drakelaugh: . But they love picking out somalis. But i agree somalis are to loud thats why

Trending

Latest posts