A lot of us don’t realize how lucky we are to be born in a first world country

Only 19.1% of the population is from a first world country.

when I see all the messed up circumstances that most of the world grows up in, I really feel blessed

Last edited:
Only 19.1% of the population is from a first world country.

when I see all the messed up circumstances stances that most of the world grows up in, I really feel blessed
Were more lucky cause we live in the west due to some circumstances.Imagine if we were living under a dictator in somalia

Let’s be real there’s a reason why our parents fled the motherland in the first place. I can’t lie I feel envious when I see for example Japanese diasporas because he/she can go back to their motherland which is a 1st world country while ours is a third world country :stressed:

Wlh these past few months I’ve been thinking about this. Imagine if the civil war didn’t happen and we all didn’t have refugee status. We would all be living in a third world country with terrible life conditions, with food insecurity and violence. Say Alhamdulillah, 85% of the world doesn’t have the same opportunities as people who live in the west.

Wlh these past few months I’ve been thinking about this. Imagine if the civil war didn’t happen and we all didn’t have refugee status. We would all be living in a third world country with terrible life conditions, with food insecurity and violence. Say Alhamdulillah, 85% of the world doesn’t have the same opportunities as people who live in the west.
I doubt that.

Let’s be real there’s a reason why our parents fled the motherland in the first place. I can’t lie I feel envious when I see for example Japanese diasporas because he/she can go back to their motherland which is a 1st world country while ours is a third world country :stressed:

It’s sad isn’t it?

Because in truth what is a person without his motherland?You will always feel something is missing no matter how good life is in the west.

Inshallah one day us Somalis wise up and realise that we have the potential to make our blessed land even better than the west.

Great weather, longest coastline in Africa, strategically important area of the world, homogeneous people, plenty of livestock, potential of minerals, gas and oil

Wallahi qabiil, lack of vision and infighting has really ruined us.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
I hope we all wisen up and go back to build our country with whatever we earned so that this isn't the case for our future generations. The west isn't home.

Trending