A lot of Somali girls don’t make good friends tbh

Xoxoxo

VIP
That's pure evil what they did. Pls tell me they're from Tilburg. Can't have those dajjals running around in my streets.
:damedamn:
Yes they are!! Reer Tilburg are the worst!!!! The college I am attending currently is filled with those lost morons. Rotterdam is #2 from what I heard.

Wollahi it’s the best to not tell your secrets to Somali women most off the time unless you’ve known that person for years and you actually get along with them.

I’ve hung with gaalo people before but I’m at my core a messy Somali girl, so I always end up offending them. :mjlol: I’d rather hang with Halima with the thick skin. Also gaalo people are so punctual and take their time seriously. I can be in bed telling Halima I’m 5 minutes away from the restaurant and if I never show up, she’ll be okay with it. Kayla will write you an essay about why it’s not okay to be a “flake” and how that made her feel. I actually can’t hang with gaalo people they have way too many expectations of friends I’m not able to make that commitment so most are just acquaintances. Being friends with them is like being in a full blown relationship
Meh Kayla got a point. What’s the point of making plans with a friend when half of the time they won’t show up. I wouldn’t send a whole essay but I would just stop inviting them out

I respect that ajnabi take their time seriously. There’s only 24 hrs in a day and we’re grown with jobs and responsibilities nobody’s got all this time to waste

Meh Kayla got a point. What’s the point of making plans with a friend when half of the time they won’t show up. I wouldn’t send a whole essay but I would just stop inviting them out

I respect that ajnabi take their time seriously. There’s only 24 hrs in a day and we’re grown with jobs and responsibilities nobody’s got all this time to waste
They’re great friends to have don’t get me wrong, but I can’t commit to that responsibility so respectfully I choose not to be so close. I can go months without seeing people and be right back like we never left. But if you’re looking for better friends, I’d stay away from ethnic minorities in general.

I have 3 close friends who are Somali and I always feel like they understand me the most, compared to my cadaan friends who always pressure me to drink and club with them etc. That being said, don't be friends with people based on ethnicity, but rather personality. Avoid the crabs in the bucket
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I don’t have Somali friends baa faan noqotay hadaba. Isceejiya!! Qof idiin baahan iska yar. :stressed:

I don’t have Somali friends baa faan noqotay hadaba. Isceejiya!! Qof idiin baahan iska yar. :stressed:
I have plenty somali friends I just hate them all
regina george mean girls movie GIF

Trending