A lot of negative threads lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Y'all notice that a lot of people here put out more depressing news stories involving Somalis, and hate thereof? Lets talk about it.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The man was trembling as his teeth gritted. He mumbled a question. Is..She...Okay? Not knowing what he did.:nvjpqts:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-36551209
This is what I mean.

Now when it comes to news, bring up the truth, because the only way change will come is if we know what bad shit we're doing.

But without a healthy balance of more informative and positive threads that can make us think and stuff, we're not gonna get anywhere good in my eyes.

I guess I just don't like the direction of these threads.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
This is what I mean.

Now when it comes to news, bring up the truth, because the only way change will come is if we know what bad shit we're doing.

But without a healthy balance of more informative and positive threads that can make us think and stuff, we're not gonna get anywhere good in my eyes.

Puppies and Rainbows :duck:

Tukraq

VIP
This is what I mean.

It’s reality, our capital has been bombed for the last couple of days, what good news can we think of at times like these

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It’s reality, our capital has been bombed for the last couple of days, what good news can we think of at times like these
I dunno to be honest. I guess anything good is better for one's spirits. I dunno, just felt like this thread needed to be made as all.

If there was positive news I wouldn’t even bother coming on here. The traffic for this website is due to the constant shock value. Without it, it would be dead

such negative threads just killing our image. every ethnic group has its own problems but they dont just keep dwelling on it.

@YourBroMoe

A slow day today, not a single tweet insulting Somalis, our correspondents are scouting other social media platforms to see if the blessed Somali people have been insulted. There are bombs and massacres in the Somali capital each week and yet, we care a tweet from a Javanese (example) girl about Somalis.

Let's talk about love.

I'm moving to Awdal for love. Do you guys know that place?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Blame Rkelly king of morbidity. & the xalimos s with their negative energy of gu.s bashing farahs

Keo

VIP
The man was trembling as his teeth gritted. He mumbled a question. Is..She...Okay? Not knowing what he did.:nvjpqts:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-36551209
They got married in Somalia in 2010 but she was 21 at the time of her death (26 July 2015). So she got married at the age of 16? Also, is it mentioned anywhere when they arrived in the UK? She mentioned to her cousin that he was jealous? They've been married for at least 5 years prior to the incident so why did she ask for a divorce then? What drove him to killing her after hearing that she wanted a divorce So many questions.

Last edited:
such negative threads just killing our image. every ethnic group has its own problems but they dont just keep dwelling on it.
Check out lipstick alley. It reeks of insecurity with anti white women threads. All races have issues. Just that stupid ones take it to twitter.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
They got married in Somalia in 2010 but she was 21 at the time of her death (26 July 2015). So she got married at the age of 16? Also, is it mentioned anywhere when they arrived in the UK? She mentioned to her cousin that he was jealous? They've been married for at least 5 years prior to the incident so why did she ask for a divorce then? What drove him to killing her after hearing that she wanted a divorce So many questions.
OK yes she is from Somalia
Her mother told her to Marry him to strengthen clan relationships.
She told her mother she wanted a divorce but got sent back to her fate.
Currently her children reside with her mother. Bristol is full of carribean gangs and council estates. I was in Arabsiyo when it happened but my entire family was back in the UK.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Blame Rkelly king of morbidity. & the xalimos s with their negative energy of gu.s bashing farahs
You’re far more knowledgeable then other females. I wonder how you got the insight that the normal farah masturbates at dawn and in the nights. That’s bare minimum Ramadan will be hard no masturbation

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I would like to apologize for not combating the negative energy lately, I have been a bit busy but I will come back really soon insha'allah to post more positive replies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts